Charly Musonda Jr.

Peppi85

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So you work your heart out every single day to prepare yourself to play one day in that 1st team squad... among all the STAR players.

And then this :D... You have to 'dance' for them as a 17 year old in the locker room!

One thing is for sure... he had his part of embarrassment in front of the 1st team. Nothing to be more ashamed of now :dance:

Thx: Eddie Hazard for capturing this wonderful moment. Epic laugh!

He's got talent, but I worry about him because he seems very lightweight right now. He needs to bulk up, otherwise he'll be like Piazon. He has the ability but I'm not sure he will ever be physical enough to actually be a dependable player. Of course, he's got a lot of time on his hands, but right now I do have this fear about him.

That's also why I think Boga is ahead of him because he's already physically on the right track.

He's got talent, but I worry about him because he seems very lightweight right now. He needs to bulk up, otherwise he'll be like Piazon. He has the ability but I'm not sure he will ever be physical enough to actually be a dependable player. Of course, he's got a lot of time on his hands, but right now I do have this fear about him.

That's also why I think Boga is ahead of him because he's already physically on the right track.

Oscar is not a physical beast either and Oscar never had any problems when it came to tackle his opponent or protecting the ball.

If he has enough technical abilities,he will make it in the PL.Piazon was a little bit overrated,if you ask me.I see more talent in Musonda.

He just has to train for one year and he will have a decent upper body,which is perfectly enough for a footballer,if he really needs more physicality.

Does anyone know something about his height?He seems to be bigger than 175 cm,but I am bad at guessing^^

Oscar is not a physical beast either and Oscar never had any problems when it came to tackle his opponent or protecting the ball.

If he has enough technical abilities,he will make it in the PL.Piazon was a little bit overrated,if you ask me.I see more talent in Musonda.

He just has to train for one year and he will have a decent upper body,which is perfectly enough for a footballer,if he really needs more physicality.

Does anyone know something about his height?He seems to be bigger than 175 cm,but I am bad at guessing^^

Oscar is a freak really, one of a kind. I've never seen a footballer as skinny as him and play like he does. He plays like he genuinely thinks he's built like Essien.

While lightweight attacking mids with talent there are plenty who have had a hard time when they get to the big stage. McEachran is our own example too.

Boga is much more injury prone though.

He hangs out alot with Hazard, and mentioned in an interview that he was slightly taller than Eden. For playing in the PL he should definitely bulk up though.

As for his technical ability, the sky is the limit. Most people in Belgium (general football fans) are starting to know him after he made his debut with Belgium's U21. He stood out when other players like Tielemans and Munir (match against Spain) we'e on the field. Anderlecht are still bitter for losing him because he was their biggest talent since Vincent Kompany.

Because Oscar is so ripped... He has probably gained some weight since we signed him but he looked like a 12-year-old boy in 2012 but didn't struggle in the Premier League. I don't think being bulked up is that important. If he got the talent he will make it.

One thing is for sure, if we fuck this one up and mess him about he wouldn't be short of suitors due to combination of his incredible talent, reputation at int'l youth level and Jorge mendes.

he doesn't need us in other to make a career for himself and not many youngsters can say that.