Charly Musonda Jr.

Peppi85

I never really Warmed to this kid.

Always Felt that he thinks he ia bigger than the club, and his statements of love for Real Madrid get on my Fucking nerves. He doesn't deserve to play for us, and i always, unlike Eden, thought that he would Fuck off to Madrid the Second that he got the opportunity.

Get rid.

10 minutes ago, Stats said:

His brother, Lamisha commented on the post and said "It's starting to look like they wouldn't know what they have if they had Ronaldo or Messi coming out of the academy. Smh".

So that virtually confirms Charly is referring to us. Can understand his frustration but that is not going to help things. That being said, it will boil me over if we end up losing him because of lack of opportunity because the talent is clearly there and if he is able to fulfil his potential can be a top player. But he has a point, he will continue to be overlooked unless of injuries in the team due to the players ahead of him. He only has realistic chances of proving himself in the cup competitions.

Hopefully Musonda makes an apology and the club are able to progress contract talks going forward and Musonda is given assurances of his future here because it will be frustrating to see a top talent leave due to lack of opportunity and then go to another rival and start playing.

The problem is, his talent is undeniable but he just doesn't utilize it properly, @OhForAGreavsie has explained the issue with Charly to perfection here before including why he wasn't actually that good vs Forest. He is 21 now so if he was going to hit the height's his natural talent is capable of the'd would surely be some sign's by now. Also his brother's comment is truly bizarre to say the least firstly for comparing Charly to those 2 plus how many academy player's have gone and came back to bite us? If we had a Messi or Ronaldo in our academy they would have either played so well when they got the chance we couldn't ignore them or at worst shone so brightly on loan we would have had no option but to draft them back in, ala Courtois and Andreas.

1 hour ago, Stats said:

His brother, Lamisha commented on the post and said "It's starting to look like they wouldn't know what they have if they had Ronaldo or Messi coming out of the academy. Smh".

So that virtually confirms Charly is referring to us. Can understand his frustration but that is not going to help things. That being said, it will boil me over if we end up losing him because of lack of opportunity because the talent is clearly there and if he is able to fulfil his potential can be a top player. But he has a point, he will continue to be overlooked unless of injuries in the team due to the players ahead of him. He only has realistic chances of proving himself in the cup competitions.

I'm guessing the reason behind his frustration is that he can't get a game, even though the two options ahead of him on the right side of our attack are out of form/ lack natural creativity. 

33 minutes ago, Blusan Alamb said:

The Opposite. 

A lot of Chelsea fans overrate our academy players.

This is so true. 

Out of your original list, only 1 name will be a premier league regular. 

Kakuta went after easy money, Feruz did nothing, Lalkovic did nothing, McEachran hasn't done anything, Stoch isn't in a major league etc

If he leaves, it's time to stop being passive observers and finally, as a collective fanbase, many in person, officially protest.

Until then, the board & Roman are laughing at us donkeys, if they can even hear our internet posts in the first place (doubtful). In 2002, banners & chants would sort this out. In 2017, the majority will think forum & Twitter posts are doing something, and won't bring any energy to any other part of the game to trigger the change needed.

Sad affairs. The fans fault as much as the board's IMHO.

It shows a lot, how many CFC supporters on Twitter saying they 'understand his frustration, but don't understand why he vented that way.' (It shows how damn dumb, marmite & politically correct so many want to be. This isn't rocket science. Why would a young player post on social media? Get Einstein in here!) 
You don't understand why young, not-yet fully emotionally-mature people who feel voiceless, share their deepest pains with their supporters? You don't understand instinct, helplessness, struggle, confusion?

You don't play by the rules flawlessly for the rest of your life when you're only 20 - you barely even understand the rules.

Him being happy & avoiding mental health issues (I'd wager our youth players suffer from such more than any other club) is important. If you're neglected by your bosses, your peers, and on top of that, told not to say anything about it, you're a hurting dog, a starving dog, and you're going to bark. Otherwise, you'd feel even worse in the long run for not barking, thinking you didn't do your all to give yourself the best chance. You can only respect Musonda.

The only player at the club, only player, who says, and shows, how much he wants to play for us. Hazard doesn't say it, the wingers don't show it, the midfield are capable footballers but they're not exactly crying after goals and feeling emotionally disturbed over us. Cancerous club which I wish I could remove from my brain. 

2 hours ago, Leif said:

You don't play by the rules flawlessly for the rest of your life when you're only 20 - you barely even understand the rules.

Someone like Morata at Real and Juve could have done the same, he didn't and waited for his chance, look at him now. 

Don't care if you are 20 or 35, if you want to succeed at the very top level there are certain guidelines you need to follow, you need to be a role model to actually impress your manager.

If you're not ready to be fully professional and go on about your job, then go to Betis ( he didn't even hold on to his starting place there ).

I'm not mad at him and would have him for a long time obviously, but what was he expecting with the most talented player in the history of the club, plus a spanish and brazilian international all in front of him ? 

He is choosing this battle and needs to work hard and be patient, it does seem that Conte rates him a lot, but if he keeps whining, it will just raise concerns about how ready he is for the challenge. 

12 minutes ago, Adnane said:

Someone like Morata at Real and Juve could have done the same, he didn't and waited for his chance, look at him now. 

Don't care if you are 20 or 35, if you want to succeed at the very top level there are certain guidelines you need to follow, you need to be a role model to actually impress your manager.

If you're not ready to be fully professional and go on about your job, then go to Betis ( he didn't even hold on to his starting place there ).

I'm not mad at him and would have him for a long time obviously, but what was he expecting with the most talented player in the history of the club, plus a spanish and brazilian international all in front of him ? 

He is choosing this battle and needs to work hard and be patient, it does seem that Conte rates him a lot, but if he keeps whining, it will just raise concerns about how ready he is for the challenge. 

maybe he was expecting to get time ahead of a player performing horribly (willian), but poor senior players will always get the nod over talented players without a pricetag

5 hours ago, Jason said:

The timing of the post does seem somewhat odd it has to be said. Almost as if Musonda had an epiphany.

This is what I don't get. Like, why the hell post this now unless Conte has already told him a week in advance that he won't be in the match day squad against Palace which I doubt has happened.

Can understand that it must be frustrating to see out of form Willian and Pedro get picked ahead of him when he probably feels confident that he could do better. Also surely sees other young players around his age at other big clubs getting their chances and excelling. But he's got to understand that he's competing for a place with seasoned champions who are used to a grueling PL season. He's also probably hearing through his agent that there are other opportunities for him out there and he could "pull a De Bruyne."

Needs to get his head down and impress again in whatever minutes he does get. If he does, he'll get his chances.