Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Charly Musonda Jr.

Peppi85
Followers 3

I'm seeing people say if he goes to Scotland its a waste, but physically it would test him, playing every week against defensive, aggressive teams, having the chance to get a winning mentality at his age, similarly to what Patrick Roberts managed to get from 18 months at Celtic, (60 odd appearances in 18 months, including CL experience, playing under a coach hugely renowned for improving young players as well as winning 4 trophies) is not necessarily a bad thing. The standard isn't as high but I think the most important thing for somebody who is at the position Charly is in now with his career, needs to play every week, regardless of what mediocre standard as opposed to playing a pre-season tour and playing 3 FA Cup games in a year. I know the talk is they want to buy him but honestly we should loan him there. Unless he gets an outstanding offer from a PL team where he will be playing as regular as he would at Celtic. Also if he went to Celtic on a permanent transfer, just stick a buyback clause and take him back after 2 years or so.... 

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow... Teams are ready to splash 15m for a kid that has never played professional football and yet we manage to give him 0% chances ? What the hell ? And the worst thing is that next year we will buy

It's a shame. We're talking about a group of players who aren't just rated by biased Chelsea fans this time, but players rated highly across Europe. Christensen, Loftus-Cheek, Solanke, that's the spin

I watched the entire match because football just isn't Mikel/Matic in the middle he was unreal which is staggering considering this was his professional debut. He started out at the right wing and alt

Posted Images

He's guaranteed to join up with the team during pre-season, if he impresses there i wouldn't be surprised Conte picks him for the first team squad. Hazard will likely return to the squad in september, wich is a blessing in disguise for him. There should be plenty of opportunities for him to impress before the market closes and we decide to either keep, loan,or sell him.

• Like 1

Brendan is excellent with youth, don't know why anyone would be against the Celtic move tbh. If he destroys the Scottish league it'll do him a world of good. Will play CL football too. 

Once again where the hype is too big. 

Charly is talented, but he got opportunity in laliga at Betis where he ultimately didnt succeed. Good game here and there, but nowhere near consistent.

Celtic move will be great for him. If he wants to succeed in PL, he will need to get stronger and I dont see why scottish league would be a waste, especialy now when Celtic is doing realy well and just maybe he will play with Dembele and Sinclair.

People need to realize that if he flops at Celtic or championship or wherever, its not our fault. We didnt waste him. He didnt took the chance and thats it.

16 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Brendan is excellent with youth, don't know why anyone would be against the Celtic move tbh. If he destroys the Scottish league it'll do him a world of good. Will play CL football too. 

I'm sure there would be afew Rangers supporters against the move lol 

52 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Charly Musonda has been give the number 17 and will soon sign a new contract according to various reports.

Seems like he's staying beyond pre-season :)

Edit: His favorite number is 7 (because of Cristiano), probably a personal request because n7 is unavailable.

21 minutes ago, Shakez said:

Seems like he's staying beyond pre-season :)

Edit: His favorite number is 7 (because of Cristiano), probably a personal request because n7 is unavailable.

Hazard old shirt number 

13 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

Charly Musonda has been give the number 17 and will soon sign a new contract according to various reports.

Hope he dosn't get shipped out on loan now(with Hazard's injury also ) ,the way this transfer window is going we will need every decent young lion to fight da cause 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Musonda's clearly a special talent. It warms my heart to see the club refuse sign a RW that would hinder his chances. He's already one of the World's best dribblers imo & handing Hazard's old number to him clearly shows they rate him highly.

Anyone reading this post please watch this entire video & tell me when Willian's ever played this well for us in his entire career? This is 100% a Hazard-lite performance.

• Like 3

I'm impressed. If Pedro/Hazard could be soon fit, I don't see a need for another RWF/LWF. Hazard, Pedro, Willian, Musonda and Boga. Michy/Morata at the worst case scenario could play there too (hope not Morata ofc). Sounds good.

7 hours ago, Gilvorak said:

Musonda's clearly a special talent. It warms my heart to see the club refuse sign a RW that would hinder his chances. He's already one of the World's best dribblers imo & handing Hazard's old number to him clearly shows they rate him highly.

Anyone reading this post please watch this entire video & tell me when Willian's ever played this well for us in his entire career? This is 100% a Hazard-lite performance.

LOL, in the first 3 plays of this video, he creates 3 100% goalscoring chances any half-decent striker should convert in his sleep. Why do we loan out so talented palyers to so incredibly shitty sides?

One games worth of highlights does not make a player. That's completely moronic logic. To then use that as a metric while shitting on Willian...I can't even.

He's talented and it's nice that he's seemingly sticking around this year. But let's keep expectations in check. He's very, very raw and returned last December for more than just not clicking with managerial changes. 

• Like 2