Peppi85
Followers 3

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow... Teams are ready to splash 15m for a kid that has never played professional football and yet we manage to give him 0% chances ? What the hell ? And the worst thing is that next year we will buy

It's a shame. We're talking about a group of players who aren't just rated by biased Chelsea fans this time, but players rated highly across Europe. Christensen, Loftus-Cheek, Solanke, that's the spin

I watched the entire match because football just isn't Mikel/Matic in the middle he was unreal which is staggering considering this was his professional debut. He started out at the right wing and alt

Posted Images

When any youth player break into the first team properly ala JT, I will start getting excited about these kids until then, i refuse to get my hopes up that one day one of them might end up making the grade. It has been said a billion times before but we are not a club that shows any form of commitment to youth integrating and no amount of empty and meaningless statement that lacks substance and actions to back it up by emenalo,Jose,Ron Gourlay et al will change that.

I just hope those impressing on loan like Bamford, Piazon, Thorgan et al wise up quickly and make decisions based on reality rather than fantasy and hope, so they don't end up like Bertrand, joshy et al.

• Like 3

What I like about this kid is that unlike other flashy wonderkids we've had like Kakuta and Boga, he can have big influence throughout the game. It's something I'd like to see Boga improve. 17 is still young, but I do think there needs to be at least somewhat consistent production even at that level.

• 4 weeks later...

Chelsea superkid Charly Musonda is wanted back in Belgium.

Musonda is now part of Chelsea's U21 squad.

Het Nieuwsblad says Zulte Waregem and Anderlecht
are both keen to sign Chelsea's Belgian starlet Musonda on loan next season.

• 2 months later...

He is a very special young player indeed. His goal last night reminded me of Piazon's against Forest in the Youth Cup a couple of years ago but this kid shows more than young Lucas did at the same age. He's got the tricks, he's got supreme touch for a person of his age, but it's the athleticism and pace with which he did everything that marked him out.

His physical strength would be the only question mark you'd put against his name but he looks much stronger than he did last season and is very agile.

• Like 2