Charly Musonda Jr.

Peppi85

2 hours ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

No, it's a 6 month deal. Betis says it wants to start to negotiate to keep him for an extra season.

They are a further 12 month extension in the deal but after research it looks as if it has to be confirmed by Chelsea.

Saw his game vs Sporting (debut before too). Plays on the flank though you can tell he's not a natural winger. He was okay.

His raw ability is hard not to notice. The skill is there and he combines it with real pace and a pretty decent eye for his team mates. Already an impressive dribbler. But he's still finding his way at pro level. His decision-making is still all over the place and his positional sense is non-existant. But that's to be expected.

I'm just happy he's playing in such a high level league. He seems to be taken seriously by his team mates as well. Gets plenty of touches and even takes set-pieces. Betis isn't very good though. Maybe he can force a move to a team like Malaga in the summer. That would be a great place for him to play for two or three seasons.

musonda = the mini pogba :D brilliant talent the only thing im worried about musonda is hes very skin and lightweight he needs to bulk up like CR7 did at utd we all know how physical the PL is and musonda needs to be ready for it 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

musonda = the mini pogba :D brilliant talent the only thing im worried about musonda is hes very skin and lightweight he needs to bulk up like CR7 did at utd we all know how physical the PL is and musonda needs to be ready for it 

BS imo. Mahrez, Aguero, Hazard, Suarez, Alexis Sanchez, Özil, David Silva, Coutinho, Firmino, etc. all have destroyed the EPL and Messi would be the best player here by far too.

6 minutes ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

BS imo. Mahrez, Aguero, Hazard, Suarez, etc. all have destroyed the EPL and Messi would be the best player here by far too.

all them players u named could cope with the physical side of the PL and i think musonda will too in time i just feel  he needs to bulk he has a body frame of a 15 year old look at aguero and hazard they are well build and hard to get the ball off musonda one for the future and im glad hes at Chelsea 

23 hours ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

:D:D:D

Of the 4 months he was fit, 3 times player of the month. His statistics are even better than at Wolfsburg. He plays there for half a season and he has never played at his best position.

No, you're right. He should never be in their starting team and most Man City fans feel that way. Glad you sorted that out bro :D.

:D:D:D

I have replied to your comment here.

5 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I think you should show some more maturity in the way you interact on the site. If you are looking to get a rise out of me you are going to be disappointed.

Had you done you're homework you would have read the posts I have read and you would know that my comments are truthful. Those, who like you, have not read them may want to support what you have said but they would then be making the same mistake as you have.

Had you raised a query with a sensible amount of politeness I'd have helped you with references but given the approach you have taken you can hardly be surprised that I'm disinclined to dignify your statement with such help. I can tell that if you actually bother to check you will even find that a great many of the positive posts about KDB acknowledge what city fans see as his flaws and are written in the form of a defence against the criticisms Kevin receives from their fellow City supporters. Criticisms you want readers of this site to believe I just made up.

Now my contention was that as far as I can divine, the opinion that Kevin would not be a part of their theoretical best line up. There may be room for debate about whether I have that right but the opinion exists and to deny it is only evidence that you have not taken the trouble to check.

replied in KDB thread

8 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Securing Chelsea future while others try to destroy it !

In the words of the Rt Honourable Nasir Bin Olu Dara Jones:

Chelsea supporters fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer
Guess it's just a theory of man
Became a monster, on top of the world, never fallin
Emenalo real as they come, from day one, forever ballin

THEY AIN'T NEVER SEEN A TECHNICAL DIRECTOR LIKE HIM EVER IN THEIR LIFE AND THIS IS WHAT THEY CAN'T UNDERSTAND

YOU CAN HATE HIM NOW

BUT HE WON'T STOP NOW

CAUSE HE CAN'T STOP NOW

Emenalo :worship:

Just now, MCM4PR3Z said:

BS imo. Mahrez, Aguero, Hazard, Suarez, Alexis Sanchez, Özil, David Silva, Coutinho, Firmino, etc. all have destroyed the EPL and Messi would be the best player here by far too.

To be fair the likes of Aguero, Hazard, Suarez and Sanchez had bulked up a bit anyway, Sanchez in particular had to bulk up when he left Chile to go to Italy and then after at Barca and Aguero was the same after leaving Argentina. Hazard is also a small guy who has impressive upper body strength and I also read that Wenger made Ozil bulk up a wee bit when he joined Arsenal and would assume that Silva would of had to do the same. Its fair to assume that Musonda could do with a bit more upper body strength, hes a young lad but as we've seen in England with Ross Barkley and Harry Kane you sometimes need to be a bit more athletic and have a betterphysical condition as opposed to playing in Spain, Italy and Belgium because you play opponents who will kick you and will push you and try to shove you around a lot more. Even Neymar had to bulk up after leaving Santos to play for Barcelona.