Peppi85

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

I would love to see something like this next season for a couple of games:

Costa

Boga - Hazard - Musonda

RLC - x

x - x - Zouma - Azpi

Courtois

Would be a dream, we have so many great young players, Boga, Musonda, RLC, Christnson, Aina, Jay Da Silva, JCS, Abraham, Colkett (his passing range :wub:) etc,, obviously not all are good enough but we should give em a try. Pochettino has created one of the most exciting energetic teams in England by trusting the youth. 

this team won't win nothing!
if we would like play with rlc and pogba,we had to use 3 midfielder!
in a 4-2-3-1, two midfielder are the central of the playing! and pogba-rlc are two box to box, with zero capacity to manage the rithms!

2 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Mi piacerebbe vedere qualcosa di simile la prossima stagione per un paio di partite:

Costa

Boga - Hazard - Musonda

RLC - x

x - x - Zouma - Azpi

Courtois

Costa (Bamford-Pato or other)

Hazard (kenedy-boga) - willy(musonda)

RLC -TIELEMANS-fabregas (Matic or why not one like gundogan)

Baba- GIMENEZ(Christiensen) - Zouma(Terry) - Azpi(ivanovic or Kalas)

Courtois

i use 4-3-3 for give more streth at midfield, but of course then can be used also 4-2-3-1 :)
in uppercase the purchases!

I think it was a very smart choice to loan him out to Betis in La Liga for his development. Although Real Betis is a pretty poor team, the exposure he's getting there is already invaluable. Nobody would be talking about him if he had the same debut in Ligue1, The Championship, or The Eredivisie. They are already raving about him in various Spain media after 1 game, and if he continues to play like this, he will surely land a better loan destination within La Liga in the near future.

When you look at players like Mata, Silva, Isco,... They all started their careers at second tier La Liga teams before becoming key players at Valencia, Malaga,... and eventually taking the big leap in joining Chelsea, City, Real,... La Liga to me is the ideal learning ground for young playmakers, even though it's dominated by Barca and Real.

The most important thing now is that he plays alot. If i compare him with Boga: Boga is already 6 months at Rennes, and still doesn't manage to grab a consistent starting spot (in an equally bad team). Or they start him horribly out of position (lone striker). Betis already gave Musonda squad nr. 8 and a full 90 min debut game, after 1 training week. That alone shows us that they are putting alot of faith in him, and aren't afraid to field him.

18 minutes ago, Shakez said:

I think it was a very smart choice to loan him out to Betis in La Liga for his development. Although Real Betis is a pretty poor team, the exposure he's getting there is already invaluable. Nobody would be talking about him if he had the same debut in Ligue1, The Championship, or The Eredivisie. They are already raving about him in various Spain media after 1 game, and if he continues to play like this, he will surely land a better loan destination within La Liga in the near future.

When you look at players like Mata, Silva, Isco,... They all started their careers at second tier La Liga teams before becoming key players at Valencia, Malaga,... and eventually taking the big leap in joining Chelsea, City, Real,... La Liga to me is the ideal learning ground for young playmakers, even though it's dominated by Barca and Real.

The most important thing now is that he plays alot. If i compare him with Boga: Boga is already 6 months at Rennes, and still doesn't manage to grab a consistent starting spot (in an equally bad team). Or they start him horribly out of position (lone striker). Betis already gave Musonda squad nr. 8 and a full 90 min debut game, after 1 training week. That alone shows us that they are putting alot of faith in him, and aren't afraid to field him.

Yeah I'm thinking now that Charly wasn't loaned because Chelsea was waiting for the right club and role to come. However, he did sometimes handle the situation in a bad manner.

22 hours ago, Gilvorak said:

Musonda didn't really get bullied. He's just playing on a poor team that couldn't string passes together hence why I compared them to a Championship team. They only had 1 win at home all season before yesterday. He didn't get a chance to showcase his ability because he simply couldn't get the ball.

Yes, only something happened after 25-30 minutes. When I watched the first half I thought "Great, here we go again". Can you imagine that I saw Boga playing as a centre forward at Rennes and they were pinning long balls towards him ?

Charly's consistency and mental strength can help him through these tough times when he's ball watching for 20 minutes.

Alright, calm down guys. It was a very positive sign and a great start but it's only his first game. Not to compare, but remember Pedro's first game here? Obviously consistence is impossible at his age, but hopefully he can continue to get minutes and continue to impress. 

On 08/02/2016 at 2:39 PM, MCM4PR3Z said:

Who cares who is the better one, Boga or Musonda. RLC, Musonda and Boga should be starters next season for us. Any coach that doesn't see that should f*ck off imo.

In that case you are going to be unhappy no matter who we appoint. Those three won't all be starters here next season, and nor should they be.

One of the sharpest press conference comments Guus has made so far was concerning the youngsters although very little was made of it. "The less the youngsters play, the better they get.", he said. He meant better in the opinion of the people who want them all to be starting, not in his.

On 08/02/2016 at 0:24 PM, Atholy said:

This only shows why he's out on loan => to learn and to gain experience! Even with this mistakes... the Betis crowd still loved him, praised him and will push him forward in his progression! Imagine he would play at the bridge in the same way. Some would say he played really well... others would think he brings nothing to the team and loses the ball far too often. It's not unthinkable he might even got booed at times if this happened at the Bridge!

No it absolutely would not happen.

How often do Chelsea players get booed by Chelsea fans? A team performance, sometimes but an individual player? Except for the protests over the Mourinho sacking*, only twice that I remember and I go back very nearly 50 years. One of those was The Drog for rolling around too much after going down and that happened just once. The other was Butch Wilkins's older brother Graham. I was disgusted by it but The Bridge took against the lad.

If Charlay played like he did in his Betis debut everyone would be delighted and heap praise on him. Look at the extravagantly positive reactions to some recent RLC and Baba Rahman displays. If, tweny matches later Charlay was still making the same bad decisions then he might expect some groans but by then they'd be justified.

Chelsea's home fans, me included, are not the best at vocal support and great atmosphere building songs but in backing our players and standing by them, I put us second to none.

*Since the protest was registered, Stamford Bridge has gone back to giving full vocal support to Cesc and Costa.

2 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

No it absolutely would not happen.

How often do Chelsea players get booed by Chelsea fans? A team performance, sometimes but an individual player? Except for the protests over the Mourinho sacking*, only twice that I remember and I go back very nearly 50 years. One of those was The Drog for rolling around too much after going down and that happened just once. The other was Butch Wilkins's older brother Graham. I was disgusted by it but The Bridge took against the lad.

If Charlay played like he did in his Betis debut everyone would be delighted and heap praise on him. Look at the extravagantly positive reactions to some recent RLC and Baba Rahman displays. If, tweny matches later Charlay was still making the same bad decisions then he might expect some groans but by then they'd be justified.

Chelsea's home fans, me included, are not the best at vocal support and great atmosphere building songs but in backing our players and standing by them, I put us second to none.

*Since the protest was registered, Stamford Bridge has gone back to giving full vocal support to Cesc and Costa.

What about Cuadrado?

IMO also didn't get a proper chance by The Bridge!