Peppi85
Followers 3

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow... Teams are ready to splash 15m for a kid that has never played professional football and yet we manage to give him 0% chances ? What the hell ? And the worst thing is that next year we will buy

It's a shame. We're talking about a group of players who aren't just rated by biased Chelsea fans this time, but players rated highly across Europe. Christensen, Loftus-Cheek, Solanke, that's the spin

I watched the entire match because football just isn't Mikel/Matic in the middle he was unreal which is staggering considering this was his professional debut. He started out at the right wing and alt

Posted Images

How good is this kid??

This is what Adi Viveash (coach of our U21's, and the guy who won us the Uefa youth League) said about Musonda at the end of last season:

The youth coach rated him higher than Jeremie Boga/RLC/Colkett..., but in the end the decision is with Mourinho, in who he promotes to play for the first team.

Im mostly curious though if they would allow him to join Arsenal. Can they really reject a 15 million bid for a player who never played 1st team football?

• Like 1

This is the perennial problem with Mourinho

He does not like change

He does not trust youth

Trouble is you need to constantly change and you need to trust someone...

This lad will go to Arsenal or PSG and tear it up and we will look like mugs once again.

It just HAS to be worth TRYING our own players before splashing the cash on NEW players

We have about 4 squads of fucking players

We shouldn't need the transfer market for 10 years with the talent we have.

• Like 2

This is the perennial problem with Mourinho

He does not like change

He does not trust youth

Trouble is you need to constantly change and you need to trust someone...

This lad will go to Arsenal or PSG and tear it up and we will look like mugs once again.

It just HAS to be worth TRYING our own players before splashing the cash on NEW players

We have about 4 squads of fucking players

We shouldn't need the transfer market for 10 years with the talent we have.

not even 1 academy player will make it , even loftus cheek will suffer from sporadic at best minutes, and eventually fade away into obscurity. which is why the manager HAS TO BE SACKED.

a golden generation will go to shit otherwise. and £100m+ worth of talent with it.

• Like 2

not even 1 academy player will make it , even loftus cheek will suffer from sporadic at best minutes, and eventually fade away into obscurity. which is why the manager HAS TO BE SACKED.

a golden generation will go to shit otherwise. and £100m+ worth of talent with it.

But you heard the fans - they want him to stay...

Strange situation - I want him gone - hardly anyone else does.

• Like 1

But you heard the fans - they want him to stay...

Strange situation - I want him gone - hardly anyone else does.

i don't think the fans cheering his name, really stopped to think what another 3 seasons of mourinho means. sure they love him , but it's not going to be good.

• Like 1

Put him on loan and make him let his feet do the talking. If they don't say much then he is obviously not worth the hassle.

i wouldn't do that. boga , who is even better than musonda (imo) , only gets 20min cameos for rennes. I don't trust any club other than vitesse to develop our players. Play them or sell them. A bad loan can ruin careers , and it's often due to a lack of opportunity rather than ability.

i wouldn't do that. boga , who is even better than musonda (imo) , only gets 20min cameos for rennes. I don't trust any club other than vitesse to develop our players. Play them or sell them. A bad loan can ruin careers , and it's often due to a lack of opportunity rather than ability.

Well Vitesse and Middlesborough (probably wrote it wrong) are the ones to trust right now. Boga is also playing more and more and the season isn't over by a long shot. Musonda to Vitesse in january or next season! :D

• Like 1

Chelsea youngster Charly Musonda should seek a transfer away from the club, according to his own father.

The Belgian is a highly regarded prospect, but looks some way away from breaking into the Blues first-team due to intense competition for places at Stamford Bridge.

Musonda Snr insists his son should take up offers to move, and that he could join a big club.

He must absolutely leave Chelsea and, since January, Monaco have been trying to sign him. Monaco are not alone but they truly want him, he is quoted in the Daily Star.

Chelsea dont want him [to go back to Belgium]. They want Charly to play in a good team in a big league. He must play for a first team. He progresses every day but he must develop further.

Arsenal and Monaco have both been linked with the player, who may look for a move away in January.

Was again the standout player today with RLC and Bertrand Traore also in the team (RLC was a close second). Apparently Mourinho was watching the game with his coaching staff.