Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Charly Musonda Jr.

Peppi85
Followers 3

may as well sell him. will never come to anything under mourinho , get the cash in. don't hold up his career.

I agree, but if we sell him. he'll end up at PSG, Arsenal or any other team in a couple of years. AS Monaco are pretty notorious at the moment in developing youngsters and selling them for big bucks.

On the other hand, it doesn't look like Mourinho is interested in the small/technical players from our academy (Colkett, Boga, Musonda). He prefers physical beasts like Ola Aina and Loftus-Cheek (although they barely get any chances). So i can see Mourinho not too bothered to sell him instead of loaning him out.

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow... Teams are ready to splash 15m for a kid that has never played professional football and yet we manage to give him 0% chances ? What the hell ? And the worst thing is that next year we will buy

It's a shame. We're talking about a group of players who aren't just rated by biased Chelsea fans this time, but players rated highly across Europe. Christensen, Loftus-Cheek, Solanke, that's the spin

I watched the entire match because football just isn't Mikel/Matic in the middle he was unreal which is staggering considering this was his professional debut. He started out at the right wing and alt

Posted Images

Wow... Teams are ready to splash 15m for a kid that has never played professional football and yet we manage to give him 0% chances ? What the hell ? And the worst thing is that next year we will buy ten average talents for 10m each just to send them on loan or whatso... What is the problem ? There lies a huge incoherence.

And did we not learn anything with de Bruyne ? We sold him for 'decent' money—one year after that his price tag went on from 20-ish millions to 60-ish millions... And that only because he had the possibility to play...!

This situation—if true—then it highlights two problems. When we have a special talent we fail to recognize him and instead we rather buy thousand of average ones. And the second one is that we cannot even manage to conclude good deals. I mean, the money we received from de Bruyne looks now ridiculous when his current price tag is considered. If you don't want to keep the player for x or y reason, okay that's fine. But at least play him or send him on loan to get the highest fee possible instead of gifting it to the other teams for fuck sake.

As always a good post. My god, i miss you on here Peace.

• Like 1

He'll never shine under Mourinho. He just doesn't value technical quality in players.

So sell him and put a buy back clause so that we can get him back on the cheap in future

Don't forget his obvious lack of height and lightweight frame.

A death sentence under Mourinho.

• Like 1

It will kill me to see him go to Arsenal because i know they will give him chances and I can't bare to see him flourish at them. We really need to see sense with this player. However not surprised considering what we have done with our talents before. Also would not surprise me to see if there is any link between him and Hazard. They are very close with each other and perhaps one will be followed out by the other. I hope not but can easily see it going that way.

• Like 1

SELL HIM .. think of the money we will get ,, if we are top of the FFP league we get a CL place

your posts are always negative dude think positive mate we can chase down the 4th spot in the league if we can get are form back

your posts are always negative dude think positive mate we can chase down the 4th spot in the league if we can get are form back

more realistic and if you think we WILL make top 4 BET on it . good luck dud

How good is this kid??

brilliant talent mate thats why arsenal want him he has the same style has pogba the only downside with him is hes a lightweight he needs to bulk for the PL

from day 1 i knew he wouldn't play for us

from day 1 i was ok with that because i knew & still know that he'll be one of those players that fans from every team globally will appreciate

so we'll enjoy him either way.

Can't believe we're actually contemplating selling. Ffs.

Don't think the club has a choice, if it was up to them they would keep him on the loan system as long as possible.

kid has to do what is best for his career, can't blame him for it.