Peppi85
Followers 3

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow... Teams are ready to splash 15m for a kid that has never played professional football and yet we manage to give him 0% chances ? What the hell ? And the worst thing is that next year we will buy

It's a shame. We're talking about a group of players who aren't just rated by biased Chelsea fans this time, but players rated highly across Europe. Christensen, Loftus-Cheek, Solanke, that's the spin

I watched the entire match because football just isn't Mikel/Matic in the middle he was unreal which is staggering considering this was his professional debut. He started out at the right wing and alt

Posted Images

Plagerist.

And it's Play Musonda. PLAY MUSONDA is too loud and aggressive. Makes you sound like Louis van Gaal.

Well, you're a Play Musonda connoisseur, I'm more team PLAY MUSONDA.

I wouldn't say plagiarism, more like inspiration. ;)

• Like 1

Yeah, why isn't he in the first team yet. Can't get any worse now can it?

If the entire first team dies in a bus crash tomorrow, José would probably play himself as a striker and put Ivanovic's casket on the field hoping opposing players will occasionally stumble over it.

I'm just saying he won't even get a decent chance if there was literally no one else around to play.

• Like 2

I might agree that he could've played the last 3 matches last season and in preseason this year, that was the absolutely right time for him, but right now, the team as a whole isn't the right platform for him. Who will he have behind him in a n. 10 position?
First blood in RLC and fix the defence, then blood in Musonda.

Also, he wouldn't waltz in the first XI no matter how talented he is, he'd make the bench first.

Im curious if he'll be on the bench wednesday. Iff he can get a few sub appearances in the league cup/Fa cup, and maybe a start at the end of the season, it will be well worth the stay for another year.

Im curious if he'll be on the bench wednesday. Iff he can get a few sub appearances in the league cup/Fa cup, and maybe a start at the end of the season, it will be well worth the stay for another year.

I highly doubt that.Kenedy and Traore also want to play matches and all of them play as a winger.Unless Mourinho wants to bring him as a CAM,he will not get any minutes that will help him to develop as a player.

Jake Clarke-Salter, Charly Musonda, and Tammy Abraham have been training with the first-team ahead of tommorow's match. So i guess there is a small chance for him to make the bench.

• Like 1

Maybe he just isn't as good as you guys think he is. Youth level and pro level are miles apart! I trust Mourinho on this one, and if he thinks Musonda isn't ready I believe him.

You mean like how he handled De Bruyne.

The handling of Musonda has been appalling. He needed a loan this year instead he's languishing in U21 squad which is a complete waste of time.

Jose is the last manager I would trust right now when it comes to developing young talents.

• Like 1

You mean like how he handled De Bruyne.

The handling of Musonda has been appalling. He needed a loan this year instead he's languishing in U21 squad which is a complete waste of time.

Jose is the last manager I would trust right now when it comes to developing young talents.

He didn't want to go, read the article in this thread :)

• 2 weeks later...

Barcelona, ​​where he could go. "I do not think I could break more easily at Barcelona . When it seemed the ideal club for young people. But look at Barcelona now . You have Messi, Neymar, Suarez. It is for young players very difficult to break. (...) And you have to be realistic. Barcelona is the club of my dreams, but it is also the biggest club in the world , along with Bayern and Real. An intermediate step is required . And in terms of development between Chelsea is such a step .

well that was clever, well said.

Can you post the source where the quote is from? Very stupid comments if true, if that really is his attitude towards the club I can see why he isn't getting game time.

Can you post the source where the quote is from? Very stupid comments if true, if that really is his attitude towards the club I can see why he isn't getting game time.

He's killing his career here just by opening his mouth :lol:

Firs the twitter outrage and now dodgy comments like this, just like Courtois, what's wrong with this dude? Just shut your mouth and work hard, you've everything to prove still.