Charly Musonda Jr.

Peppi85

Arsenal are interested in doing a deal for another Chelsea player – with Charly Musonda Jr on their radar.

http://talksport.com/football/arsenal-set-shock-second-chelsea-raid-they-target-midfield-starlet-150623151840#OMI1pSKr5gyFrBZj.99

fuck off arsenal :rant::rant::rant:

Looks like Chelsea doesn't want to sell him, thank god :)

https://twitter.com/HLNinEngeland

Currently there are talks ongoing for a loan deal. Marseille, Valencia and Roma all want to have him on loan. Not mentioning AS Monaco, and PSV. Probably our most in demand youngster!

Don't wanna see him go to Roma. Marseille, Valencia and PSV look like decent options for him to develop.

Currently there are talks ongoing for a loan deal. Marseille, Valencia and Roma all want to have him on loan. Not mentioning AS Monaco, and PSV. Probably our most in demand youngster!

Don't wanna see him go to Roma. Marseille, Valencia and PSV look like decent options for him to develop.

Would he play enough at Valencia or Roma? This kid has not played one minute professional football yet. PSV would be nice, they will play in the Champion League. but Monaco could be a good destination too.

and Lyon.

https://instagram.com/p/4R9ghpIeB7/?taken-by=charlymusondajunior

From his instagram:

- I'm also well aware of the news, nothing has been done yet. I'm looking forward to playing football next year. I will reflect personally with my family and discuss with my football agent David Mennaseh and come to a conclusion with my club that hopefully benefits the continuity of my progression.

So Jorge Mendes is not his agent :o.

Edit: David Mennaseh is also Gareth Bale's agent.

Shouldn't be too impressed the Dutch League is a about youth including PSV most of the players fall between 16-23

Not many teenagers, in this case one with 0 experience, start for clubs like Ajax and PSV, especially PSV. They aren't exactly known for placing a lot of importance on youth.

And it's even harder for an outsider. Perform or you're benched for one of their own. So again, if Musonda were to go to PSV and become a starter, he's a very impressive talent as that's not easy.

He was called the best youth player world wide by different international scouts 2 years ago, and he had a fantastic season with the best youth team in the world last season. PSV is a joke for him, Monaco is the only right team.

https://instagram.com/p/4R9ghpIeB7/?taken-by=charlymusondajunior

From his instagram:

- I'm also well aware of the news, nothing has been done yet. I'm looking forward to playing football next year. I will reflect personally with my family and discuss with my football agent David Mennaseh and come to a conclusion with my club that hopefully benefits the continuity of my progression.

So Jorge Mendes is not his agent :o.

Edit: David Mennaseh is also Gareth Bale's agent.

I can't find that post on his instagram...and other websites are saying Musonda Jr's agent is Jorge Mendes

I can't find that post on his instagram...and other websites are saying Musonda Jr's agent is Jorge Mendes

I copy pasted that part yesterday, looks like he just removed the stuff about his future. And he mentioned David Mennaseh as his football agent. A while ago Musonda posted a split picture of him with Jorge Mendes, next to a picture of Cristiano Ronaldo with Mendes. I guess most media then assumed that Jorge Mendes was his agent.

Anyway, David Mennaseh is a pretty big agent as well. He realised the record-breaking transfer of Gareth Bale to Real Madrid.

Why is PSV a joke for him? He's getting CL football and plays for the best team in the league.

The Dutch league has gone downwards a lot the past 10 years. He must play in a better league, CL is only 6 games for PSV.

The Dutch league has gone downwards a lot the past 10 years. He must play in a better league, CL is only 6 games for PSV.

Oh and playing for Monaco will get him plenty more games will it?

It doesn't change the fact that it's still a very good development ground for younger players. Starting at PSV isn't as easy as you're trying to make it seem. It'd be great for Charly.

Oh and playing for Monaco will get him plenty more games will it?

It doesn't change the fact that it's still a very good development ground for younger players. Starting at PSV isn't as easy as you're trying to make it seem. It'd be great for Charly.

Ligue 1 is 3 classes above the Dutch League. And Monaco was quarter finalist in the CL and didn't deserve to be eliminated by Juventus. Very very very big difference in level.

Ligue 1 is 3 classes above the Dutch League. And Monaco was quarter finalist in the CL and didn't deserve to be eliminated by Juventus. Very very very big difference in level.

I'm not disputing that point at all. I highly doubt Monaco will make the quarter final again too. My point is that the level at PSV is a lot higher than the rest of the division - if Charly goes there and is a starter, and has a season like Memphis did then that would be great for his development.

Him starting every game at Monaco would be even harder than trying to break through at PSV for someone that has never played senior football at all! PSV is a very good team for him whether you rate the Dutch league or not.