Charly Musonda Jr.

Peppi85

Interesting. Praet was definitely the most highly rated Belgian youth prospect at one point in time. Whether the hype was justified is another matter entirely. Where do you see Musonda's future. is it in AM or as a winger.

He is highly rated but was never the most highly rated one. :)

at the end of season 2012-2013 the evolution of praet and massimo Bruno was called the shame of the belgian league, their coach at the time didn't push them enough.

As I see it, first team experience or not, musonda is ahead in every aspect but physiciality on praet.

Interesting. Praet was definitely the most highly rated Belgian youth prospect at one point in time. Whether the hype was justified is another matter entirely. Where do you see Musonda's future. is it in AM or as a winger.

AMC without a doubt.

at the end of season 2012-2013 the evolution of praet and massimo Bruno was called the shame of the belgian league, their coach at the time didn't push them enough.

As I see it, first team experience or not, musonda is ahead in every aspect but physiciality on praet.

They were never on the same level. Praet is a very decent player and he was very good in the CL this season, but he'll never be a regular starter for a top 10-20 team in Europe, unless he really surprises me.

Praet is so underrated right now :D. His basic technique is the best of any of all the Belgian players for sure. He has vision, is two footed, his passing is great. He will have a big career for sure. He has had a big injury and people expected him to lead Anderlecht to the title right after his injury. He hasn't done that indeed, but people are far too hard on him now. Fans are like wolves, they all shout the same what a random journalist has shouted. I never do that. Praet is great and he will show that in the future. I can definitely see him as the leader of a team like Sevilla in a few years.

Dendoncker is the biggest talent in Anderlecht for me, not Tielemans. Never have seen a CDM that has impressed me that much at such a young age.

Praet is so underrated right now :D. His basic technique is the best of any of all the Belgian players for sure. He has vision, is two footed, his passing is great. He will have a big career for sure. He has had a big injury and people expected him to lead Anderlecht to the title right after his injury. He hasn't done that indeed, but people are far too hard on him now. Fans are like wolves, they all shout the same what a random journalist has shouted. I never do that. Praet is great and he will show that in the future. I can definitely see him as the leader of a team like Sevilla in a few years.

Dendoncker is the biggest talent in Anderlecht for me, not Tielemans. Never have seen a CDM that has impressed me that much at such a young age.

Seriously??? Tielemans is on a whole other level then Dendoncker.

New interview with Charly's dad: https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nl/nieuws/lees/2015-06-13/musonda-junior-volgend-seizoen-wellicht-elders-aan-de-slag-maar-niet-in-belgie-dat-wil-chelsea-niet

Let me translate:

"Here in England Charly is making alot of progression, but he has to keep developing.

Technically, Charly was always good. But he also progressed physically and mentally. He became stronger and realises now more than ever that football is played through the brains.

Charly doesn't have to leave Chelsea. But it is true that Monaco is pulling his sleeves since january.

We will see, but there are more teams interested. Ofcourse, Charly's biggest ambition is to break through at Chelsea.

A loan deal to Belgium is not going to happen. Chelsea doesn't want that, they want that Charly to land in a bigger european competition and i understand that. Not saying that Anderlecht is bad, because they develop alot of good young players and i appreciate that."

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/radamel-falcao-to-chelsea-monaco-want-two-players-as-part-of-deal-for-striker-10322748.html

Curious if this is going through. On one-hand it makes sense. AS Monaco are planning to sell some of their big names, they are aiming to build and develop a younger and cheaper squad. Also, Falcao, Mourinho and Musonda all have the same agent so i guess negotiations would go smoothly.

On the other hand, maybe Chelsea thinks this is too big of a step. This isn't Vitesse, Elche, Werder Bremen or even Borussia. This a CL-level team, i think our last "youngster" who was loaned out to such a club was Thibaut Courtois (and they struggled to attain a CL-spot when he first arrived). Maybe Mourinho want's to keep him with the team but i don't think this will happen.

Im just hoping he doesn't end up in the Championship. I was surprised last year that Lewis Baker went there. Although i didn't see him play alot, but wasn't he Chelsea's youngster of the year then? Or is he a step below the level of talent that Musonda and Boga have?

Anyway, i think this is the first time the're is such interest from high-level teams for players from our academy (Boga and Musonda), with ASMonaco and Olympique Marseille interested.

On the other hand, maybe Chelsea thinks this is too big of a step. This isn't Vitesse, Elche, Werder Bremen or even Borussia. This a CL-level team, i think our last "youngster" who was loaned out to such a club was Thibaut Courtois (and they struggled to attain a CL-spot when he first arrived). Maybe Mourinho want's to keep him with the team but i don't think this will happen.

Lucas Piazon was on loan at Malaga for the second half of 12-13 when they progressed till the QFs, but played a minimal part in the knockout rounds iirc.