Charly Musonda Jr.

Peppi85

Already surpassed Boga in ability and potential, imo.

He's more versatile, surprised he can carry out every midfield role and excell. Winger, N10, B2B.... I think he resembles Iniesta the most.

This guy right now is the best player in our youth/reserve team. He isn't just another trickster, he actually has substance to his game and at the current rate of his development, only sky is the limit.

I just hope his frail stature doesn't count against him and even if it does, im sure he will have a very dexent career wherever he ends up. Hope that's at Chelsea ofcourse.

He needs more end product. But immense potential of course (if he devellops the fysical aspect of the game).

If I were him, I'd watch the best matches of Riquelme, Pirlo, Iniesta, Xavi, Zidane, Makalele and Viera. There is so much you can learn from watching the best footballers (offensive or defensive), certainly when you've got the ability like Musonda.

And I wouldn't hang out too much in the gym neither. He needs explosive strength and some muscle mass, but it would be a huge waste if that would come at the expense of his agility and flexibilty.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/monaco-fait-le-forcing-pour-musonda-554a529035704bb01c2a31d0

Linked with AS Monaco again. Could be really interesting, i think he is good enough. It could go wrong ofcourse but tbh, i don't wanna see our big talents in the Championship/Eredivisie/Jupiler Proleague.

http://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/monaco-fait-le-forcing-pour-musonda-554a529035704bb01c2a31d0

Linked with AS Monaco again. Could be really interesting, i think he is good enough. It could go wrong ofcourse but tbh, i don't wanna see our big talents in the Championship/Eredivisie/Jupiler Proleague.

Well, he is 19. If he is not good enough for Monaco then we shouldn't care.

I think he'd succeed there though. Monaco have several young, fast and powerful players like Silva, Martial, Yannick, Kondogbia, Charly would fit in. Also, they have many Belgian and French players, he wouldn't have problems with communication. He could also show his talent in the Champions League.

It's a big YES from me.

According to the Belgian newspaper La Dernière Heure, Musonda will go on loan next season. AS Monaco is in pole postion at the moment. He could go to Monaco on loan past winter, but Mourinho said no then.

According to the Belgian newspaper La Dernière Heure, Musonda will go on loan next season. AS Monaco is in pole postion at the moment. He could go to Monaco on loan past winter, but Mourinho said no then.

:carlo:

I REALLY doubt that Jose makes such calls. He doesn't know nearly enough about the youth players to make such decisions. We have a whole department (headed by Eddie Newton IIRC) for loans, and then there is of course the U21 manager, sporting director...etc.

I read that he was MoTM in the last U21 games. He is probably one of those that Mourinho said that they're ready for difficult loans where they weren't ready before. Charlie has improved massively in the last year. Maybe it's Mourinho work ? But it's fantastic how polished tactically and responsible he is with his game.

Would be a great loan if he'd get enough game time.

Prepared to be disappointed then. Great talent but apart from training with the first team, he will not be involved in the matchday squads.

You are probably right mate, I bet if we played our u21 reserve team (don't need to risk u21 starters) tonight then we'd still comfortably win by 3 or 4 goals.

Jose will probably play the starters and go for the double digits though.

• 2 weeks later...

https://instagram.com/p/21YxgUIeBO/?taken-by=cjrmusonda10

Why is he mad? He is getting regular playtime with the u21's, even one of the standout players then. In recent weeks he get's more picks than Jeremie Boga. Or was he expecting that Mourinho would give him some first-team minutes?

Anyway, it does seem to me Mourinho would rather develop the english talent ((Christensen, Brown, Loftus-cheek, Baker) of the academy rather than the foreign (Aké seems to be an exception but he was also loaned out for 1 month).

What about Boga? He was outstanding in preseason, but was never mentioned anymore since then.

Curious if Mourinho will stand in their way for a Ligue 1 loan.

how much does he get paid? can he not invest in someone to taper his trousers? Musonda, Musonda, Musonda...

you can't be a first team player if you don't dress the part :ph34r:

https://instagram.com/p/2bNS9kIeLI/

You don't get the concept of swag :D

https://instagram.com/p/0LGqRCoeFa/?taken-by=cjrmusonda10