Charly Musonda Jr.

Peppi85

That is why i think he is overated as a player...he tends to have a good game here and there and then goes missing for 2-3 months...those kind of player, no matter how talented,will find it hard to make it as a pro in PL especially as a certain level of consistency is required...

If you watched the U21 season closely, you would find that RLC is not even the best among his peers in midfield...i've seen him being dominated in midfield countless time, and him being a passenger for the team...sure he will make the occasional eyecatching burst from midfield but again as a midfielder i am stating he does not have the best required tool to progress to be a world class midfielder...

His passing and finishing really need to be improved massively. He also need to do more in midfield, dictate and participate more, win more possession and position himself better....and the worst part of this is that i havent seen any significant improvement from him since i first saw him at 16

Colkett meanwhile have improve massively from last year...both technically and physically...he is the standout U21 player for me this season,among with solanke but i really doubt jose see this quality as he seems to prefer the physical type more than technically good all rounder midfielder

I agree with this except the Colkett part. There's not a single aspect of his game that is lacking from a technical standpoint. He's every bit as talented as those guys with the exception of maybe Musonda and Boga.

Technically Colkett has always been great, I agree. He has a Xavi-esque essence about him, proper playmaker. He has made massive strides this season indeed, but I'm still not 100% on him. If he continued to develop this nicely however he might have be as exciting as RLC and Solanke for me.

That is why i think he is overated as a player...he tends to have a good game here and there and then goes missing for 2-3 months...those kind of player, no matter how talented,will find it hard to make it as a pro in PL especially as a certain level of consistency is required...

If you watched the U21 season closely, you would find that RLC is not even the best among his peers in midfield...i've seen him being dominated in midfield countless time, and him being a passenger for the team...sure he will make the occasional eyecatching burst from midfield but again as a midfielder i am stating he does not have the best required tool to progress to be a world class midfielder...

His passing and finishing really need to be improved massively. He also need to do more in midfield, dictate and participate more, win more possession and position himself better....and the worst part of this is that i havent seen any significant improvement from him since i first saw him at 16

Colkett meanwhile have improve massively from last year...both technically and physically...he is the standout U21 player for me this season,among with solanke but i really doubt jose see this quality as he seems to prefer the physical type more than technically good all rounder midfielder

There is an article on colkett on WAGNH...said exactly what i feel about him...

link..http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/features/2015/4/14/8410887/charlie-colkett-under-the-radar

Does Hazard speak Dutch ? He's good pal with Charlie and Thibaut and they're both native-Dutch speakers if I'm not mistaken.

Does Hazard speak Dutch ? He's good pal with Charlie and Thibaut and they're both native-Dutch speakers if I'm not mistaken.

Hazard and Musonda are both from the french part of Belgium. Eden from la Louviere and Charly Brussels

Hazard doesn't speak dutch, Charly and Thibaut both speak french and dutch fluently.

Got the nod over Boga tonight and was beastly again, huge workrate all night and a nice assist at the end :). Hope we can wrap the league quickly so he may get some minutes in our first-team squad.

Got the nod over Boga tonight and was beastly again, huge workrate all night and a nice assist at the end :). Hope we can wrap the league quickly so he may get some minutes in our first-team squad.

Excellent performance by him. No doubt and the talent he has is amazing. Despite his slight figure, his balance is excellent.

Boga was not dropped though. He has been recovering from an injury and was not 100%. That is why he did not play. If he was fit he would have started. Hopefully second leg we see both in the team.

Boga was injured in the UEFA Youth league final last Monday and hadn't trained with the group since. They didn't want to risk him starting in the first leg.

Musonda is very good technique wise, has improved massively on pitch technically/positionally and his workrate has improved massively too.

However he is toooo weak. He is pushed off the ball way too easily and this is just youth football. Alot of times his technique bails him out but way too many times he looses the ball.

That would be very costly in the PL; I often say that I shudder to think what the Charlie Adams of the PL would do to him in his current incarnation.

He is ready for a loan to refine his body and technique in order to deal with the physicality of top level football.

Boga was injured in the UEFA Youth league final last Monday and hadn't trained with the group since. They didn't want to risk him starting in the first leg.

Musonda is very good technique wise, has improved massively on pitch technically/positionally and his workrate has improved massively too.

However he is toooo weak. He is pushed off the ball way too easily and this is just youth football. Alot of times his technique bails him out but way too many times he looses the ball.

That would be very costly in the PL; I often say that I shudder to think what the Charlie Adams of the PL would do to him in his current incarnation.

He is ready for a loan to refine his body and technique in order to deal with the physicality of top level football.

That's what he needs to focus on in the summer. I saw pictures of him playing table tennis with Eden on his instagram and his legs are the width of twigs. Even for his age and build, his legs were far too thin. If he wants to accelerate his development, he needs to at least build up his leg muscles.

He is my MOTM in todays final together with Colkett.

He was outstanding. I often criticize his losing of the ball due to being weak; but I didn't see him lose the ball at all in the first half and he was playing in the pivot.

I'm very impressed with his eagerness to get stuck in today and sprinting back to track/mark/get back in position numerous times. That was very very good and it could make the difference in his career. That is some thing Josh Mceachran with similar physique and playing position has never managed to do.

Well played Charly, well played :clap::clap: