Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea vs Norwich

CHOULO19
Followers 1

It doesn´t matter who scores, but to say that Torres can fuck up is fucked up. He is very sympathetic player!

Sympathetic? And you know this, how? :) Anyway, he isnt good for the club and that is why I dont like him. It has nothing to do with his personality what so ever, Im sure he is a very nice guy etc, but that isnt relevant.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you pronounce his name perfectly once you saw his name the first time? :P

Actually I'm quite satisfied at the fact that I could pronounce his name with absolutely no problem after just a couple of tries. No one else seems to be able to do that. :D

Actually I'm quite satisfied at the fact that I could pronounce his name with absolutely no problem after just a couple of tries. No one else seems to be able to do that. :D

I can pronounce it now thankfully, I think someone on twitter a Chelsea fan, from Spain release someone pronouncing it so I listened to that a few times and can say it but I still like saying Dave!

I can pronounce it now thankfully, I think someone on twitter a Chelsea fan, from Spain release someone pronouncing it so I listened to that a few times and can say it but I still like saying Dave!

I don't think it's really that hard to pronouncehttp://www.forvo.com/word/azpilicueta/ (you obviously never get the exact local flavour) it's just a bit of a mouthful. People always like to shorten names anyway. Generally, any name that is longer than one syllable, maybe two, gets cut down to a nickname so to their friends David becomes Dave, Michael becomes Mike, Quetzalcoatl becomes...um...

After they gave Suarez the easiest hat trick I've seen and conceded 5 against a shit Liverpoop, we should win this comfortably.

Don't pull the same shit we did with QPR and let a bad team get comfortable and boss possession for long stretches.

Prediction: Chelsea 2-0 Norwich

Just heard that pronunciation of Azpilicueta. I got it dead right :D

Anyway, must win game. We need to keep the momentum going. ManUre face Newcastle so another chance for dropped points. Liverfools beat Norwich 5-2. Taking that into account we should be able to beat them very comfortably.

Sympathetic? And you know this, how? :) Anyway, he isnt good for the club and that is why I dont like him. It has nothing to do with his personality what so ever, Im sure he is a very nice guy etc, but that isnt relevant.

He's been our most consistent player so far this season.

His link up play with Oscar, Hazard & Mata has been great. His workrate and pressing for the team has been sensational. He's actually winning headers this season, averaging around 3.5 per game. Only 2 other strikers (Gervinho & Suarez) have averaged more dribbles per game than him.

Just needs to stop panicking in front of goal and start taking his chances now. Goals are coming from everywhere in the team at the moment so it matters little thankfully.

His link up play with Oscar, Hazard & Mata has been great. His workrate and pressing for the team has been sensational. He's actually winning headers this season, averaging around 3.5 per game. Only 2 other strikers (Gervinho & Suarez) have averaged more dribbles per game than him.

Just needs to stop panicking in front of goal and start taking his chances now. Goals are coming from everywhere in the team at the moment so it matters little thankfully.

tumblr_m8ljbuVVcO1ro9s10.jpg

You trolling or tripping? :clown:

He's been our most consistent player when it comes to poor performance yes.

Anyway, are u on drugs?

Romeu and Azpi deserve to start no question about that.. and so does Marin if he's fit.

Fingers crossed.

I will be happy if any of them plays but you have no evidence to say they deserve it over any other player. Ivanovic is starting to pick up form now, we havent seen Romeu in the PL this season and despite Mikel's critics I think he has had an overall solid season bar a couple of mistakes. Also Marin, we havent seen enough to say he deserves a start just because he is fit. How goof have Hazard, Mata and Oscar been so far. Bertrand has also put in decent performances on the wings and their is also Moses. Tbh out of the three you mentioned I only can see Azpi starting anyway

Norwich isn´t very good at the moment,even Liverpool humiliated them,so Chelsea have good chances to win.

Joke,Norwich is always a tough oponnent,could be a very difficult game because they are hard to break down.

------------------Cech---------------

Azpi-------Cahil----Terry-----Cole

---------Ramires-----Mikel------

Oscar---------Mata--------Hazard

---------------Torres--------------

?

........Cech.......

Cesar..cahill..luiz..cole

....Romeu...lamps

Moses...marin....Hazard

........Torres.....

(@? edetarod no offence, but this line up sucks)???

I actually think this line up is perfect for this game what better way is there to test our strength in depth in Epl than against Norwich at stamford bridge, this will help us to know how we rotate the squad with a hell lot of tough fixtures coming soon and all at once. Resting oscar mata and ramires who imo are very key members of the squad still leaves us with a pretty strong team but untested yet. Hence my curiosity to see this line up.

He's been our most consistent player when it comes to poor performance yes.

Anyway, are u on drugs?

Hazard started the season on fire but has cooled down recently. Oscar only just recently became a starter & Mata has only come into his own these past 3/4 games.

I'm not saying he's been brilliant or anything. But he has been (in my opinion at least) our most consistent peformer so far this season along with Mikel.

Strikers don't always need to score goals to impact games as I eluded to in my previous post.

I do understand why people on here hate his guts and continue to throw their toys out the pram because we didn't get a new shiny toy to play with upfront this summer though.