How to beat Chelsea: According to the Atletico Madrid manager

coolhead23
Followers 0

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope against Juve Victor Moses is given a chance to run cunts wild. Has a physical presence, pace and trickery.. going to be difficult for a LB/RB to deal with.

Anyway still think Simeone is a dick head, hes basically an Argentine, older version of Charlie Adam, good at kicking lumps out of folk.

I hope against Juve Victor Moses is given a chance to run cunts wild. Has a physical presence, pace and trickery.. going to be difficult for a LB/RB to deal with.

Moses should play a big part in our glory.... he really impressed me in the Wigan game earlier.... I'd be disappointed if he was just a back up.

Moses should play a big part in our glory.... he really impressed me in the Wigan game earlier.... I'd be disappointed if he was just a back up.

He offers something different, hes got strength that a lot of full backs won't be able to cope with. Now a days full backs prefer to attack than go back and defend, they're usually all skinny little flyers like Dani Alves.

He offers something different, hes got strength that a lot of full backs won't be able to cope with. Now a days full backs prefer to attack than go back and defend, they're usually all skinny little flyers like Dani Alves.

fukk dani alves

Mikel plays horizontally, fuck me it all makes sense now!!! Genius....

Seriously I think Mikels passing can lead I problems, Franks wandering in the pivot and Iva and Ramirez toilet displays have not helped so far this year.

Having said that we were undone by some great counter attacking, and world class finishing. If we play them again this year I 100% believe the result would be in our favour.

you can beat us once ! but we will never fold twice! lolllll

seriously tho, the mikel and lampard stuff scares me alot! lets hope rdm has learned! i dont like lampard in that midfield anymore!

Why Lampard? Fact they wanted to double or triple team him shows they respect his ability. Nobody else in our squad playing in double pivot is as technically good as him. My only issue was his positioning.... but then I think Iva didn't help with that, we were over run and his was scratching his arse on the half way line.