BlueLion.
Followers 3

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This an insult to not only Willian but Football in general. To make the statement that Moses is on the same level as Willian is as ridiculous as it gets. Willian is a top player. I'm not exaggrating w

My MOTM. See what faith in a player and a manager willing to try things does? Conte deserves immense credit for this.

Jamie Redknapp on Victor Moses: "It's nice to see a young English talent getting a chance". Moses has 24 caps for Nigeria and is nearly 26 lol 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, iseah100 said:

Crazy what happens when managers have the balls to play the best players and not the most expensive. Last season was a blessing in disguise. 

Thats down to great coaching from conte spotting that moses would make a great wing back if mourinho was still in charge he would have loan out moses 

“I could see his potential from the first days of the summer training camp. Moses has important qualities: technique, physical strength, the ability to cover seventy meters of the pitch.”

“I find it incredible that someone like him has been underestimated.”

-Antonio Conte; source: Gazzetta dello Sport via Football Italia

• Like 2

Oh Oh! I can see it. Sounds to me like Barca have touched base with him.

Chelsea Wing-Back Moses : I Will End Up In Barcelona If I Keep Working Hard

http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=21196

Barcelona want to sign Chelsea star: They've already scouted him three times - reports

BARCELONA reportedly want to sign Chelsea defender Victor Moses.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/565047/Chelsea-News-Victor-Moses-Barcelona

Conte on Moses:

"I noticed his potential from the first days of the summer retreat. Moses has important qualities: technique, physical strength, the ability to cover 70 metres of the pitch. I find it incredible that someone like him has been overlooked. "

• Like 3