Victor Moses

Superblue

This guy is a good footballer.. will never be on the very top level but he is very useful.. a great squad player. Dont think he needs to be a starter.

Precisely. And he will only improve playing with good players, and with age comes maturity also.

People need to think back to when we were a truly brilliant side, between 2004-2008. Did we have world class players on the bench? In part, yes, but we also had good, versatile squad players like Diarra, Tiago, Smertin, Gudjohnsen, etc., who all did an excellent job for the team without doing anything spectacular.

Moses represents the english football today. I can't believe England cant produce better players than Moses, Marin, Mikel or Azipilicueta. Chelsea is investing in young talents but I really dont know why they think those guys are any special, I really dont know if theres is any young english talent on the verge of making the first team. The team should buy foreign special players like Hazard, Cech, Luiz, Ramires, Mata.

This was the worst transfer window ever.

Moses represents the english football today. I can't believe England cant produce better players than Moses, Marin, Mikel or Azipilicueta. Chelsea is investing in young talents but I really dont know why they think those guys are any special, I really dont know if theres is any young english talent on the verge of making the first team. The team should buy foreign special players like Hazard, Cech, Luiz, Ramires, Mata.

This was the worst transfer window ever.

There isn't a team in the world that has a squad of 25 special players.

Our problem this season has been we don't have enough dependable squad players like Moses. If Marin could offer us what Moses did we'd be in a much better position to rest Mata/Hazard/Oscar more.

Our squad is weak not because we don't have enough special players (we do) but because we don't have enough squad players like Moses.

Superb post. Couldn't agree more. Solid and dependable players are as important as the goal-getters and the flair players.

lacking the final ball??

if He mastered it,he wont be playing for chelsea as a squad player..

:D that's true but i hope his crossing improves from here on. He often gets past his man and delivers a poor cross

What did Moses do today after replacing the best player on the pitch? That's right, absolutely fuck all.

Shows what we are lacking at the moment when our squad is fully fit but still we don't have any better players to take on for the crucial moments than Moses or Benayoun. I've said it before and will say it again, Moses is not good enough to play every match at a club like Chelsea. A decent squad player to start against the weaker sides and occasionally take part in the more important games but not good enough start half the games and then come on to play 30 minutes in the rest of them. The team needs one more winger who doesn't look out of place when playing with the likes of Mata and Hazard, then Moses can play the squad role he was always supposed to.