Victor Moses

Superblue

^ newsflash - we're not top class anymore. Until we re-assert ourselves as a superpower on the European stage (and win another UCL/win the title again), the calibre of Moses is probably the best we're going to get as a squad player.

buying players like Moses is the reason why. Moses is playing for Chelsea because Emelano is from Nigeria as well.

buying players like Moses is the reason why. Moses is playing for Chelsea because Emelano is from Nigeria as well.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Henrique you do post some utter tripe, that probably tops the lot. Downright disrespectful to a very promising young footballer who had bailed this team out more times than he should have had to in his first season.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Henrique you do post some utter tripe, that probably tops the lot. Downright disrespectful to a very promising young footballer who had bailed this team out more times than he should have had to in his first season.

you must be kidding, right ? Moses is not chelsea quality,. people say he is young but how old is oscar, hazard, kdb, etc. If we keep signing players like him and Cahill we will only become Liverpool. Ask yourself what does he contributes to the team, does he inspire you when you see him with the ball ? the anwer is no. we as a club expire to win champions leagues, and prem titles, and simply moses is not the level required

i observe him trying to play passes like hazard , mata and oscar when he really needs to get his head down and run at defenders. he needs to stick to what he is good at. i think we would appreciate him more if we had someone to attack his dangerous low crosses. torres shies away and dosent get in a position to attack the ball. he will probably have to improve next season to get decent playing time especially with schuurle very likely to come in.

The difference is though that players like Moses and Cahill are expected to start for Liverpool. They aren't for us. You need players like Moses and Cahill in your squad - football isn't just about having the best 11.

And if that isn't clear after this season then some people will never get it. You can't expect the same 11 players to play 2x a week and not suffer loss of form, injuries, suspensions etc. Man Utd have the biggest squad in the league and won the title before the new year.

The difference is though that players like Moses and Cahill are expected to start for Liverpool. They aren't for us. You need players like Moses and Cahill in your squad - football isn't just about having the best 11.

Moses is starting more games under Benitez than Hazard or Oscar.

i observe him trying to play passes like hazard , mata and oscar when he really needs to get his head down and run at defenders. he needs to stick to what he is good at. i think we would appreciate him more if we had someone to attack his dangerous low crosses. torres shies away and dosent get in a position to attack the ball. he will probably have to improve next season to get decent playing time especially with schuurle very likely to come in.

Problem is he is shit at running at defenders. You can count the times he gets past a defender on one hand even though he tries it all the time. The best aspect of his game is when he bullies the defender to get these dangerous crosses in.

Moses' best performance for us yesterday and i still think a very good signing. We have the small elegant types of player, Moses is quick, strong and big so it adds a different dimension to our game. They couldn't handle him yesterday. He also has an eye for goal. Sometimes he can be hopeless of course but again, as most of our players he's young and new to our team.

Yet people are still moaning about him, why? I don't think people actually realise he was bought to be squad player but aside from that point he is actually a very good footballer and puts in a shift, not only that, has done everything asked of him since he signed.

I think people are snobs at times when it comes to people signed under 15M, it's as if it's beneath them and so damn easy for them to criticise before a ball was even kicked.

He has scored, assisted and work very hard............some people are so hard to please.

Yet people are still moaning about him, why? I don't think people actually realise he was bought to be squad player but aside from that point he is actually a very good footballer and puts in a shift, not only that, has done everything asked of him since he signed.

I think people are snobs at times when it comes to people signed under 15M, it's as if it's beneath them and so damn easy for them to criticise before a ball was even kicked.

He has scored, assisted and work very hard............some people are so hard to please.

so they should be hat'n Oscar because he was initially bought for 10 Mio + up to 15 Mio performance bonus if he does well...

but I'm on the same boat as you and I can confirm that feeling you have...

you must be kidding, right ? Moses is not chelsea quality,. people say he is young but how old is oscar, hazard, kdb, etc. If we keep signing players like him and Cahill we will only become Liverpool. Ask yourself what does he contributes to the team, does he inspire you when you see him with the ball ? the anwer is no. we as a club expire to win champions leagues, and prem titles, and simply moses is not the level required

Would you like him if he was Ghanaian?

come on lets be sensible, in truth he is a squad player at best

I agree, his couple of good performances don't weigh up against the atrocious displays he has shown.

He's an alright squad player though, his speed can cause some damage against certain defences, so in that sence I'm glad he's at Chelsea.

He should be used more as an impact sub, I think his speed would do well against tired full backs. He shouldn't be a starter though, Chelsea need to think bigger if they want to compete