Victor Moses

Superblue

People compare him to Kalou because he's black and a utility winger.

kalou was a "winger"??? i thought the most essential thing about being a winger is the ability to go past a defender and cross and well kalou... :) anyways i compare him to kalou because of his brain short circuiting in the D.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Moses saw some of the comments about this on this forum about not being able to score and then thought "fuckt it" :D After he got a lot of flack against Southampton he has scored 2 in 2 now. I guess the criticism got to his head. Hopefully he continues on his run :D

Imo, he's not even good enough to be a squad player. But we'll see...

That is ridiculous. Please. What is your definition of a squad player? He has not set the world alight but he has done enough to prove he can add something to the team. Comments like this are so blind-sided seriously.

Yeah because schurrle is tearing apart the bundesliga right?

Far more promising and talented than him, for sure, Moses is a no-brain player, and he proved that since we bought him, he brings nothing to the team apart some goals, does he track back to defend ? can he score decisive goals ? He is young, yes, but overall, I see Schurrle as a future star, Moses as a future Kalou.

Far more promising and talented than him, for sure, Moses is a no-brain player, and he proved that since we bought him, he brings nothing to the team apart some goals, does he track back to defend ? can he score decisive goals ? He is young, yes, but overall, I see Schurrle as a future star, Moses as a future Kalou.

LOL schurrle as a future star....He is too selfish to be a winger and is not clinical enought to be a striker.Schurrle is a decent player but his development has stalled since moving to leverkusen.They say the grass is always greener on the other side.

Jeez people, some of you do have to sort some shit out. Moses not good enough to be a squad play? Lmao. Seems like some missed a couple of games this season.

Could you please tell me how matchs he started under Rafael Benitez compared to Oscar ? I doubt he is good enough to be honest, shocking decisions at times, poor passing, overall, he relies on his pace and try at times to dribble, nothing exceptionnal.If we want to win the title and the Champions League, we'll need much better than him as "squad" player.

LOL schurrle as a future star....He is too selfish to be a winger and is not clinical enought to be a striker.Schurrle is a decent player but his development has stalled since moving to leverkusen.They say the grass is always greener on the other side.

Time will prove me right.

More unjustified stick for this bloke I read around. Done everything asked of him since signing, has not been top class but we didn't buy a top class player, we bought a solid squad player with an ability to get at teams from wide and the odd time centrally.

seems as if moses is the new kalou/mikel player who will make people kill each other over difference of opinion.

anyways for me he is a GOOD squad player (as was kalou).infact if he can sort out his indecisiveness and poor selection in the opposition D, he has a potential of being way more than a squad player.

also people who want him gone to be replaced by schurlle are going to be very disappointed. he is not at all physical and would find epl tough for 1-2 seasons by which time the same people who wanted him to replace moses would be calling for his head.

i simply think this forum needs to tone down on the "scapegoating" thing. moses before AFCON was brilliant but had a couple of bad games but has come back strong in his last 2 appearances. so i dont see how he is not good enough and "is not providing anything for the team". that is BULLSHIT.