BlueLion.
Followers 3

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This an insult to not only Willian but Football in general. To make the statement that Moses is on the same level as Willian is as ridiculous as it gets. Willian is a top player. I'm not exaggrating w

My MOTM. See what faith in a player and a manager willing to try things does? Conte deserves immense credit for this.

Jamie Redknapp on Victor Moses: "It's nice to see a young English talent getting a chance". Moses has 24 caps for Nigeria and is nearly 26 lol 

Posted Images

Good squad player, never going to be good enough to start imo. Has similar deficiencies as Schurrle as he's not that great of a passer. He's a better dribbler than Schurrle though.

I don't see any of the bench options beating out Willian for the RW though, not even close. Willian may not score a lot but his all around play (passing, defending, etc.) is miles better. On par with Hazard, if not better.

• Like 1

I get the notion that preseason doesn't mean much at all, but who's over hyping him? No one is saying he's starting for us. Most are just saying that he'd be a solid squad player which isn't far from the truth.

He was quite an awfully frustrating player with us, he was good to have at that time because in the season (12/13) we had a 60 plus game season and our expectations were relatively low for our standards.

Now we are looking to win the lot and a player like Moses who has the football brain of a hyena will only serve to handicap us, even as a squad player, he's good for Stoke and Wigan but was average- ok for us first time round and utterly abysmal for Liverpool.

He was excellent for us in Europe Europa League, he's strong, pacy, young, somewhat proven in the EPL and homegrown. He's not a bad squad player to have. Better than wasting money on players with similar level of ability whose chances of turning into a definite success is just as low if not lower.

Fixed.

Good squad player, never going to be good enough to start imo. Has similar deficiencies as Schurrle as he's not that great of a passer. He's a better dribbler than Schurrle though.

I don't see any of the bench options beating out Willian for the RW though, not even close. Willian may not score a lot but his all around play (passing, defending, etc.) is miles better. On par with Hazard, if not better.

I think Jose will use Willian in midfield more, personally.

In 12/13 he was a decent squad player for what we needed at the time, we were aiming for 3rd and a cup as a bonus so Moses as a squad player wass ok despite his flaws.

Now it's different, we are aiming to win everything and that means the demands are so so so high, any dropped points are borderline disastrous and a player of Moses inconsistency just doesn't have a place in this squad.

He is capable of good games, very good infact but just doesnt have the consistent level demanding of a top top level player, too often he kills counter attacks with beyond awful decisions, he's even worse than Torres in that regard.

Now we are looking to win the lot and a player like Moses who has the football brain of a hyena will only serve to handicap us, even as a squad player, he's good for Stoke and Wigan but was average- ok for us first time round and utterly abysmal for Liverpool.

I don't know, I've seen hyenas play some good football. There's one at Man City by the name of Nasri.
  • Like 1

Rumors is that Everton want him included in any deal for Stones, he has been good so far but if it gets us Stones I guess he has to go.

this is what happens when you sell before you buy ,, You get held to ransom by sellers

• Like 2

Moses might be erratic and dodgy on the ball but I swear to God, he looks more threatening with it than Willian. The latter is so predictable on the ball - it's either he will try to do his silly stepovers and if they don't work (which it's the case almost all the time), he will just pass it backwards to someone else. Doesn't even try to force the issue and create danger in/around the opposition's penalty area.

• Like 2