Victor Moses

Superblue

And how did that work out for them? All you need to do is look at his goal scoring record and the way he plays to know this guy is not a striker, but if you're desperate enough you can play him there just like we could play any number of players from our squad there if we had better choice.

Before Martinez started playing a 3-4-3, he was playing a 3-4-1-2, and guess where Moses was playing?

Don't think Martinez played the 3-4-1-2. Before he switched to the 3-4-3, he was playing with 4-3-3.

And here's the latest on Moses...

Matt Lewis@mattlewis27

Victor Moses is undergoing his Chelsea medical ahead of a £9million move from Wigan. The deal is expected to be completed later today.

Before Martinez started playing a 3-4-3, he was playing a 3-4-1-2, and guess where Moses was playing?

Ask any real Wigan fan, they all agree.. Moses was rubbish as a striker

As a Nigeria international, Mikel will know him very well which is also good for Victor as he already has a mate and some other Africans to have some banter with.

Tommy10 would orgasm just about now and get about 20 reps for it

I've always liked him, he's got great physique and technique and i've always liked his direct approach. He plays with no fear and again he's very young. That puts our spending to around £80m. Loving it!

I believe he meant it in a way that Mikel has found another buddy, with Kalou gone his homeboy gone....

Oh seeeeen.. I'm just in a grumpy mood because I came home to find the peanut butter pot completely empty and I had been craving a Peanut butter and Tomato sauce sandwich all fucking day.

I wish people would stop making up shit jokes about Kalou all the time.. It was boring a year ago!

Like BluesMaster said, you misunderstood me. I didn't try to make fun of Kalou and in fact I like him and was actually one of his few supporters here. It's just that Mikel and Kalou are best friends and it must have been sad for Mikel to see him leave. Now he gets to have another one of his buddies at the club and that is of course a good thing.

Like BluesMaster said, you misunderstood me. I didn't try to make fun of Kalou and in fact I like him and was actually one of his few supporters here. It's just that Mikel and Kalou are best friends and it must have been sad for Mikel to see him leave. Now he gets to have another one of his buddies at the club and that is of course a good thing.

Yea I do apologize Pr22..... Handshake?

kidgerrard.gif