Victor Moses

Superblue

Really going to happen, because it seems even Torres old fans ara now saying he is shit, even when he is decent.

Define Torres is shit. As player he is still very good; trying, attitude, passing, teamwork,...but as striker he is terrible. Lost his killer instinct, that it is unfortunely. I can see someone new replacing Torres if he wont improve quick, but it wont be Moses.

I reckon we have realised that, like Man City, you need a squad to win/challenge for the league.

Last year we had this, however when we needed to call on people from the bench, they lacked quality.

Now, like what Jose has at RM, we have almost 2 world class/potential world class players in each position (almost)

This could really help us challenge for the league, thoughts?

OK so hopefully we forget about Hulk and go for a real CF now.

I reckon we have realised that, like Man City, you need a squad to win/challenge for the league.

Last year we had this, however when we needed to call on people from the bench, they lacked quality.

Now, like what Jose has at RM, we have almost 2 world class/potential world class players in each position (almost)

Not quite. If we buy a CF then we would have 2 very good/great players in every position in the final third but midfield needs work. Some new combinations of players in the pivot might fix it.

Depth is important, but I think this is mostly about width. The biggest issue I've seen in the first two games is the bunching of the team in the middle of the park. Mata, Hazard, Oscar, and Ramires are all central attacking midfielders (or, in the case of Mata and Hazard who can play elsewhere, seem to prefer to play centrally). Ivanovic is great going forward, but even he is more comfortable going towards the middle of the field rather than running up and down the wings. Lampard and Mikel when they come up, also come up the middle as do our central defenders when they join the play. Sturridge can play wide, but he's not a midfielder so shouldn't be. Moses and Marin would give us two legitimate options on the right and can actually play out wide.

I still suspect Ramires will play the most on the right because RDM likes his defensive presence there (I understand why) and if he didn't play there, he would hardly ever play which is ridiculous, but this would give the squad more flexibility.

Wigan OKs Chelsea's bid for Victor Moses

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1140838/wigan-accepts-chelsea's-bid-for-victor-moses?cc=5901

make of it what you will, this is ESPN, if they fail me im forever gona lose all hope in news for the rest of my life hahaha

and i know its just the bid personal terms still yet to be agreed but it seems Hulk is out the window now or we're gona stall and stall and just come to moses with offer he cant refuse if it gets late.

256 - Victor Moses attempted more dribbles than any other player in the PL in 2011-12 (47 more than 2nd placed Luis Suarez). Direct.

damn, combine that with Marko Marin thats two out adn out wingers and their not even FIRST TEAM! thats what you fukin call depth! mata wont be run down and hazard wont either, our wingers are set and up top we're good. now just to solve the lamps, mikel, rambo, essien, mierles combination. whether we have to make it 433 of whaever but we gota figure that out just for this season till we bolster that with new signing or hey RDM even told Oscar he may play there. we'll just have to see...

Our 2nd team will be something like this

Moses Oscar Marin

Sturridge

Not bad at all and we may still sign another striker yet. Anyways hopefully this finnally means Ramires can be tried in the pivots or CM if we switch to 4-3-3 and not RW. Marin and Moses can give us some level of width.

Are you retarded? there are sooo many things wrong with that team... One, no lampard. Two, Oscar is an offensive midfielder! Three, why would you pick Moses ahead of Oscar AND Ramires?

1. Oscar himself said he'd be used in the Lampard role.

2. Its the Moses thread, why would he post a line up without Moses in it?

3. That line up is very realistic, and might be what Chelsea have in mind when we signed Moses.