Victor Moses

Superblue

Why don't we give him a new one-year contract and then loan him?

No offense but that's probably the worst idea ever. If we want to keep Danny, we give him a long term contract and give him playing time and if we want to gt rid of him, we will sell him to the highest bidder.

No offense but that's probably the worst idea ever. If we want to keep Danny, we give him a long term contract and give him playing time and if we want to gt rid of him, we will sell him to the highest bidder.

I don't think anyone would buy him at this time , He'll be making appearances from the bench now on, He was brilliant as an impact sub for GB and RDM is doing the same so far.

If he can lose that selfish streak he would be one hell of a player he is still young

I hope he doesn't become another Robben.

Moses is an EXCELLENT addition to our squad...But the truth is, its a bigger risk for him than for us. I just hope he can get enough playing time to further his development. Like xpetrchecx said, we should also try extending Danny's contract and sell either Malouda or Benayoun.

If we sign him, i think i will need some convincing that he will be worth the 9million...

i just feel itll be a waste of money and a waste of a player. he is decent, and can be good, but i dont think he'll be as good as our current players. i don't think he'll ever play. hes just going to one of those players you sign on FM for cover. but we dont need cover in those areas?!

the only positive i can see, is a killer 4-3-3 formation. Moses Torres and Sturridge. that would be a pacey dangerous attacking line. so it would give us that option - but then this would leave no palce for the likes of mata, oscar, hazard, Marin and bertrand (sometimes) unless they play a deeper lying position,

i haven't seem him play as a main striker, but if he's decent then ya, thats good cover for that position.

i do fear he'll be a waste of money, hopefully im proved wrong, but he will have to win me over! ( ANYONE SEE THAT!!!!? -barca just scored a great goal. Xavi set up by iniesta,)

i wont be putting him in my fantasy team though.

As some of you pointed, he wont be starter, but I would like to see him start. In case we dont get another winger, who would you play then? Danny is selfish there, Malouda too old, Oscar not enough pacey, Marin too similar to Mata and Hazard, Rambo is useless at RW too. Who then if not Moses? Yes he is unproven at top level, but one of rising stars in PL, maybe biggest right now. Sure he wont give us super football just yet, but in some time, he could be fantastic. Besides, right now we have no other RW to play there and Marin was brought as reserve, if we wont play Moses regulary, then that was vaste of money and talent. Rdm was looking after him highly and long time, picking him ahead of Hulk. Thank god, he sits on Chelsea bench, not some people on TC. He will play him at least on the beggining and see if he will settle there.

Moses will soon replace Torres as a starting XI...

Not going to happen, he is not finished product and he is not realy a striker. Maybe here and there, but not standard. He is also too short to be just classic main striker.

Expect him on rw dribbling past all defenders, creating space for Mata and Hazard who will then place final ball to Torres. He better scores next chances he gets!

Not going to happen, he is not finished product and he is not realy a striker. Maybe here and there, but not standard. He is also too short to be just classic main striker.

Expect him on rw dribbling past all defenders, creating space for Mata and Hazard who will then place final ball to Torres. He better scores next chances he gets!

Really going to happen, because it seems even Torres old fans ara now saying he is shit, even when he is decent.