Victor Moses

Superblue

I have feeling this guy might not be world beater, but he will be very important to our team; taking every game very seriously and performing well. Someone you can count on every match. Similar to Toure at City, just different position.

Loaning him would be better, Liverpool are said to be interested and Danny wants to play every game, so why don't we loan him then? I think loaning him would be best for both him and Chelsea and Looserpool of course.

Edited by Backstreet09

If we sell Sturridge to Liverpoo, it better be for a minimum of £20m. He'll be one of those players that we'd seriously regret selling down the road.

If they paid £20 for Stuart bloody Downing, then you can bet Studge should go at that rate at least.

£20m? We'd be looking at £8-12m for him with only a year left on his contract. We'd be lucky to get £15m.

Loaning him would be better, Liverpool are said to be interested and Danny wants to play every game, so why don't we loan him then? I think loaning him would be best for both him and Chelsea and Looserpool of course.

your English is fine but the idea of loaning him to the Scum isnt

If we sell Sturridge to Liverpoo, it better be for a minimum of £20m. He'll be one of those players that we'd seriously regret selling down the road.

If they paid £20 for Stuart bloody Downing, then you can bet Studge should go at that rate at least.

Liverpool have no funds left to pay for such a deal

your English is fine but the idea of loaning him to the Scum isnt

Well, what about loaning him to make sure liverpool relegate this season, I mean it is possible with the selfish kind of game Sturridge plays, I don't think he will do any good to them. :D

Why would we loan out a player who only has a year left in his contract? Basically we'd be giving him away for free.