Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Victor Moses

BlueLion.
Followers 3

Don't understand loaning him. We have a ridiculous number of attacking midfielders and none of them are even 26. It's not like next season, he's suddenly going to come back and be a starter at Chelsea.

Well, if he sits around & won´t get to play, & he will, what´s the use of him ?

Chelsea, most likely put in a clause he will not play against them. That should ease your worries or not ?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This an insult to not only Willian but Football in general. To make the statement that Moses is on the same level as Willian is as ridiculous as it gets. Willian is a top player. I'm not exaggrating w

My MOTM. See what faith in a player and a manager willing to try things does? Conte deserves immense credit for this.

Jamie Redknapp on Victor Moses: "It's nice to see a young English talent getting a chance". Moses has 24 caps for Nigeria and is nearly 26 lol 

Posted Images

Well, if he sits around & won´t get to play, & he will, what´s the use of him ?

Chelsea, most likely put in a clause he will not play against them. That should ease your worries or not ?

That's not the point. Why not just sell him? I can't see a scenario where he's going to ever be a regular at Chelsea now. What's the point of loaning him year to year?

That's not the point. Why not just sell him? I can't see a scenario where he's going to ever be a regular at Chelsea now. What's the point of loaning him year to year?

If he goes on loan and has a good season will we get a bigger fee next year or if we sell now?

No one is buying & Chelsea do not sell many players. Are you not familiar with it ?

Perhaps, next year he might be sold ?

Maybe but if he has a bad year, it could be less. It's not like he's going to suddenly become a 25M pound player or anything.

Money is money, just giving a possible explanation. Maybe no one wants to buy him now?

I like him. He was a good addition to the squad but since we get Willian, Moses wont play much for us this season with players like Schurrle, De Bruyne, Willian etc. in our team so we should sell or loan him. Like I said - I like him and it's a pitty that he probably go somewhere else but it is the best option for him right now.

For this three spots we have Willian, Schurrle, De Bruyne, Mata, Oscar, Hazard - six players and each of them could play in first team. Also if necessary we could play with Ramires or even Eto at the wings so there is no place for Victor.

• Like 2

Three things

1) People forget he is homegrown , one of the main reasons we bought him. We are struggling to fill the quota and when lamps, cole and terry leave I expect the problem to be compounded. Probably the main reason we were after rooney.

2) He is direct similar to schurrle albeit a bit inconsistent and these 2 are the only pure wingers in the squad. I think we may need moses if god forbid schurrle becomes injured or may be even loses form. The little I've seen of willian he too is a play maker and for jose's counter attacking style we need off the ball runners, moses is ideal for jose's system.

3) The most important point is Moses has potential, I wont be surprised if we take him back next season after he has a stormer of a season.

Three things

1) People forget he is homegrown , one of the main reasons we bought him. We are struggling to fill the quota and when lamps, cole and terry leave I expect the problem to be compounded. Probably the main reason we were after rooney.

2) He is direct similar to schurrle albeit a bit inconsistent and these 2 are the only pure wingers in the squad. I think we may need moses if god forbid schurrle becomes injured or may be even loses form. The little I've seen of willian he too is a play maker and for jose's counter attacking style we need off the ball runners, moses is ideal for jose's system.

3) The most important point is Moses has potential, I wont be surprised if we take him back next season after he has a stormer of a season.

Well, currently Chelsea is set. As you posted Moses gets better & then he may be considered.

Had a gander over on RAWK and they seem to be severely under rating Moses.

Think they'll be pleasantly surprised. He's better than any of their current wingers.

Recently, I read Moses for 3m on loan. Now, he goes out for 1m. A pittance, I feel.

With Schurrle in, He would have been played very little.

Schurrle as we have seen can play on the right (my biggest interrogation) and I think will even be best suited on the right as he has the pace and workrate and can cross.

With Hazard on the left who is more a creative player and draws player, it will leave space on the right for the running engine of Schurrle. Like Gervinho at Lille but much more effective.