Victor Moses

Superblue

Decent Signing I think as a squad player. Young, Talented, has time to improve and at 8Million Low risk. Don't see why anyone is questioning this. Equal or better than Kalou IMO. Apart from Kalou has more experience in big games, but that will come with him playing for us.

Big Gob Whelan is lowering his price to 8.5million according to SSN...

I think 5million now, 1-2 million depending upon appearances - would be a good deal for him, he definitely offers us more options as already stated and he is Young and is almost proven in the Premiership...

He's the kind of guy you could send on for the last 10 minutes and would sneak you a crazy mad goal - for that kind of money, I'd rather have him on our bench, than face him against Wigan... :D

Decent Signing I think as a squad player. Young, Talented, has time to improve and at 8Million Low risk. Don't see why anyone is questioning this. Equal or better than Kalou IMO. Apart from Kalou has more experience in big games, but that will come with him playing for us.

Moses is younger than Kalou as well and watching the two player in a few years Moses will be a much better player than Kalou and Moses certainly impressed against the big teams last season

I'm sure you're the one who talks like a retard. Who are you to tell me what to do.

first of all i dint say that u talk like a retard but your retaliation seems to confirm what u urself think of urself. 2ndly i am not telling u what to do, but just like urself i can post any stupid message i like.

first of all i dint say that u talk like a retard but your retaliation seems to confirm what u urself think of urself. 2ndly i am not telling u what to do, but just like urself i can post any stupid message i like.

You said stop posting the same thing, so you're are telling me what to do.

You're one of the last people I'd listen too.