Victor Moses

Superblue

I'm not saying you are, doubt you would.

Im taking about most people on this forum, everyone was happy to see KDB coming into the team, a lot of hype, so they're should be. Then 3 games of pre season on the wing and everyone wants him off on loan and aren't interested in him anymore.

KDB cannot play as a winger, he's lethargic, lacks pace, he's more technical and creative type player, cam is his best position.

I agree 100% about De Bruyne. He is not an athlete at all and that in turn will cause problems out wide. His passing range and vision is very impressive and with those abilities I believe he can be molded into the Xavi/Pirlo styled Regista. Ideally I believe the 4-3-3 would fit De Bruyne and I would stylise like this:

De Bruyne - Box-To-Box Midfielder

Anchor Man

Naturally being a very attack minded player his entire career/life I don't expect De Bruyne to disrupting play and making tackles/interceptions. A defensive cover would be needed in the vein of a B2B tank like Essien [was] or Touré also with a DM that uses finesse like Cambiasso or Makélélé (Anchor Man, as I call it but the terminology is probably wrong). It is a shame we have neither at the moment.

I agree 100% about De Bruyne. He is not an athlete at all and that in turn will cause problems out wide. His passing range and vision is very impressive and with those abilities I believe he can be molded into the Xavi/Pirlo styled Regista. Ideally I believe the 4-3-3 would fit De Bruyne and I would stylise like this:

Anchor Man

Naturally being a very attack minded player his entire career/life I don't expect De Bruyne to disrupting play and making tackles/interceptions. A defensive cover would be needed in the vein of a B2B tank like Essien [was] or Touré with a DM that uses finesse like Cambiasso or Makélélé. It is a shame we have neither at the moment.

Brilliant post

Never really thought of using him in that role

Suits him down to the ground!

I'm sure we all will keep an eye on him next season

Anchor Man

Naturally being a very attack minded player his entire career/life I don't expect De Bruyne to disrupting play and making tackles/interceptions. A defensive cover would be needed in the vein of a B2B tank like Essien or Touré with a DM that uses finesse like Cambiasso or Makélélé. It is a shame we have neither at the moment.

Appearently his defensive duties are meant to be impressive, he was good against us on both games at defending. Could be the right thing to do, his long passing is sick, some of the passes against us where amazing, unfortunately for him he had rubbish players on the end of them.

I promise De Bruyne will be a player for us on the starting eleven in the future.

And it's a shame he doesn't have pace because is dribbling is very good.

You're saying Moses is better than KDB?, lmao you must be joking me, KDB has potential to be world class, Moses plays a lot of games means nothing, I've seen him and he's a good player but he's not special.

I hate players who get judged off playing lots of games, it doesn't make you better in class for me.

You've completely misunderstood me. I think Moses is a step ahead of De Bruyne in his developpement as a player. I've never compared their ability or their style of play, they're two different players.

My point is sending De Bruyne on loan and signing Moses makes sense at the moment.

And for the record I like De Bruyne and his playing style

You've completely misunderstood me. I think Moses is a step ahead of De Bruyne in his developpement as a player. I've never compared their ability or their style of play, they're two different players.

My point is sending De Bruyne on loan and signing Moses makes sense at the moment.

And for the record I like De Bruyne and his playing style

Well call me ignorant but I could've be bothered reading it all, I just scanned through and seen some things.

Moses is nothing special and Dave Whelan is actually having our eyes out with this 10 million price tag.

I'm not saying you are, doubt you would.

Im taking about most people on this forum, everyone was happy to see KDB coming into the team, a lot of hype, as there should be. Then 3 games of pre season on the wing and everyone wants him off on loan and aren't interested in him anymore.

KDB cannot play as a winger, he's lethargic, lacks pace, he's more technical and creative type player, cam is his best position.

He excelled in midfield for Genk, not AM.

He excelled in midfield for Genk, not AM.

I've watched him play behind the striker and i think he's awesome there. But as Spike said, maybe it's best to adapt him into central midfielder.

Unfortunately for De Bruyne he just isn't an explosive player at all, he's like the opposite of Walcott, he can cross a ball, pass, shoot, do many things. But he lacks the pace, he's not even really that strong either. Just not a physical player, but I'm talking about attacking wise, he wouldn't get pushed off the ball in midfield or anything.

I've watched him play behind the striker and i think he's awesome there. But as Spike said, maybe it's best to adapt him into central midfielder.

Unfortunately for De Bruyne he just isn't an explosive player at all, he's like the opposite of Walcott, he can cross a ball, pass, shoot, do many things. But he lacks the pace, he's not even really that strong either. Just not a physical player, but I'm talking about attacking wise, he wouldn't get pushed off the ball in midfield or anything.

Hes still got time though, he can still work on his strength and turn himself into a much moree physical player. I'm sure a few players in the squad will have to work on their strength and resistance sooner or later as they are as thin as twigs!

just how good is moses? is he an out and out winger? will he give us width? what does this mean for our striker situation? surely we have to keep lukaku if this is the case.

Hes a proper out and out winger, apparently able to play upfront but I've never seen it. He can play both sides as well as he has done for Wigan. If we sign Moses and get Lukaku playing good, imagine them 2 beasts up top outmuscling everyone ;)

Watching how we have shaped up pre-season I am definitely in favour of a move for Moses for a different dimension. Ramires is one of my favourites but sometimes is useless on the RW unless we are counter-attacking. He is very direct and can play both wings wnd judging by the amount of fixtures and injuries we may pick up, he would be a useful addition. Not only that, after N'Zogbia left he took over the main man role there and was brilliant and at a team like us surrounded by better players he may not play as much but he will definitely improve as a player IMO

I maintain this is a bad move for both club & player. For his own sake I hope our bids are denied, he still needs to keep developing. Wigan is a perfect destination for him to stay at, he needs at least 2 more years there.. We'll just make him rot in reserves & occasionally on the bench.