Victor Moses

Superblue

Chelsea prepare one final £7.5m bid for Moses... but Wigan still looking for more

http://www.dailymail..._medium=twitter

Dave Whelan should stop being a fucking cunt and accept 7.5 million. Isn't it not 3 times what he payed for Moses in the first place?

Maybe Romeu could go on loan there in part of a deal... Wigan try and play that slic football he was used to and it would be a perfect place for Romeu tbh, much better than fucking Bolton anyway.

Dave Whelan should stop being a fucking cunt and accept 7.5 million. Isn't it not 3 times what he payed for Moses in the first place?

Maybe Romeu could go on loan there in part of a deal... Wigan try and play that slic football he was used to and it would be a perfect place for Romeu tbh, much better than fucking Bolton anyway.

Bolton actually hinders the progression of youthful talents and I'm sure i don't need to point out the names to back that up. I agree send a youngster to Wigan but Romeu no, sending Josh would be better for development seeing as it look's like it will be yet another season he isn't going to get a look in for a midfield spot with the recent additions of Oscar, Hazard and Marin. We could even send KDB over to sweeten the deal but the reason I would say keep Romeu here is because he isn't a long way of starting standard. He has the passing and tackling aspects needed to succeed as a starting central defensive midfielder but the only thing that let him down was the speed of his play as he got caught out in dangerous position's when it really could have been avoided if he has sped up his play last season and this wouldn't take a loan spell at Wigan for Romeu to adopt pace to his game.

Moses would be an ideal signing as he is great both as a winger and a striker.If Lukaku is getting loaned then for precaution,we would require a 3rd choice striker and at the same time a dependable right winger.Ramires and Marin are already there for the right winger role but having Moses wouldn't be bad either as Danny will be given the center forward role only.

9m+Josh on loan would be a great deal for both clubs.

Azpilicueta seems a major target, Moses seems like its going to happe. Di Matteo has said 2 more to arrive this summer. These 2 are them IMO. Call me mad, but I genuinely think we are going with Lukaku, Sturridge and Torres until January

if we go with just Lukaku Sturridge and Torres as strikers I will think RDM has gone mad. the damage could be done by January

if we go with just Lukaku Sturridge and Torres as strikers I will think RDM has gone mad. the damage could be done by January

If true I'm even more excited about next season, really there's no reason to worry about anything. Plastic game plan and a striker situation that will become a classic at Chelsea: let's play a 55 game season with two strikers

I think Give Sturridge a go through the middle and you'lll see some return from him. He will need a bit of time too though considering he hasn't been played up top for a year. Great goal by him for team GB. I think it would be out of Hulk or Moses, cause both seem to be wingers/Strikers, Hulk fits the striker bill a little more perhaps. Both are great players. In terms of cost, 7-10 Million compared to 35-40? Moses to me is a small risk bargain.

And last season to me we lacked wingers, this season we will have Marin,Mata,hazard,Moses (possibly), and remember we pretty much only had Drogba and Torres last year, I know Anelka went, but never really got a run. Sturridge never got a game up to, neither did Lukaku. But they were two completely different players which gave us an edge, Drogba Powerful and a real match winner, Torres - Meh... Sturridge and Torres could form something decent on rotation perhaps. I would like to see a power striker brought in possibly, big physical presence but again that will cost big money, a Cavani would be a dream.

Would buying this guy mean the end of Sturridge? Sturridge is on the last year of his contract, and we are looking for a similar player who is also homegrown. If that is true them we shall definitely buy a new striker and let Moses be third choice, while getting games at RW.

Would buying this guy mean the end of Sturridge? Sturridge is on the last year of his contract, and we are looking for a similar player who is also homegrown. If that is true them we shall definitely buy a new striker and let Moses be third choice, while getting games at RW.

I think it will be more the begin of Sturridge. He will be our back up sticker, meaning he will get games in his favoured position.

we need to sign a rb and a striker that can play rw, im outbof names atm but if we can find that besides hulk at that price then we should that guy. hulk hulk hulk hulk, to fukin expensive!

jovetic is only name i got at the moment but if theres better option we NEED him, moses is good but not that great and gives up too much physicality.

moses can play ST? why is his record so poor than? goal scoring wise?

Is there even proof Moses can play as a ST? I remember him on both wings for Wigan last season and that was it. Di Santo was up front for Wigan last year.

^ Correct, but the calibre of opposition defences has somewhat improved since joining a Premier League side :D:lol:

I actually don't particularly want Moses here. He's no better than what we already have, and come next season when de Bruyne returns from Bremen, he'll probably be shipped out himself. Put it this way, he is not Champions League material. He'd excel at a mid-table side like Sunderland, or perhaps at a top 10 side like Liverpool or Everton, but he is not the quality we are looking for in my honest opinion. This would be a token buy.