Victor Moses

Superblue

If we sign him, expect at least 5 players to be shipped out.

KDB (Loan), Sturridge, Malouda, Benayoun, Kakuta = Cheers and bye. If we don't get him, they will probably all go anyway tbh lol.

We can't just buy everyone and abuse them, wasting 3 years of their development and ruining their careers. Bring in and throw out.

KDB (Loan), Sturridge, Malouda, Benayoun, Kakuta = Cheers and bye. If we don't get him, they will probably all go anyway tbh lol.

IMO Sturridge will stay, and after olympic he will sign new contract. He will get chance to show as CF. Moses for right wing.

Damn, posted my thoughts in the wrong thread. Anyway, copy-paste :

A backup forward strikes me as a near necessity. Lukaku still looks a little too sluggish and probably needs an extended run of games to shake off that rustiness, something which neither our reserves nor first team can provide him with. Sturridge is probably ahead of him in the pecking order but he himself is yet to show he can cut it there at Chelsea. Torres is a flat track bully at this point, hopefully he comes good this year.

We should get Moses.

I must admit, after getting Oscar, i thought this wouldn't happen but it seems that we want him. If we're gonna offer 9m, we might as well just offer 10m and stop being petty and just get the deal done. Maybe there's a new rule that nobody knows for the upcoming season that it's now a 15 aside sport. I'm so confused at why we want so many CAM's. Even with the 5 or so that might be shipped out, there's still too many. Time will tell to see what we're actually trying to do.

We're obviously using the 4-2-3-1 still as we've played it in each game in pre season, i just dunno how the '3' will all be kept happy. Maybe it's the fact of having lot's of money to spend as we won the UCL, FA Cup and came in the top 6 so buy all the players now whilst we can and we have 7 competitions which will be over 60 matches again. Last year we ended up going down to the bare bones. No chance of that next season at all lol.

Intriguing.

Take that malouda and benayoun will be sold, de bruyne, mceachran, romeu and lukaku should all be loaned out to give them all the maximum chance of getting games.

Buying moses will give us by my calculation 10 senior players to play in the five midfield positions during the season, 11 if you also count sturridge. This will be required during a 60 odd game season - 2 players per position.

IMO another right back and striker are also required to complete the squad.

If we get Moses then we should forget about Hulk and give Victor the role we intended on giving Hulk.

BUT

If the club feels he is one for the future and will be given the opportunity to play 4 minutes a month then 9m is a high price for recking some players future.

That's exactly what I'm thinking. Could perhaps turn out to be the right move.

would work. he's very direct with his play. surely we can't inflate the midfield any more although most of the mids seem to be CDM's to me. Romeu, Meireles, Essien, Mikel fighting for the same position seems pointless. i would get rid of one of them before Benayoun or Malouda because we have lesser attacking mids

Azpilicueta seems a major target, Moses seems like its going to happe. Di Matteo has said 2 more to arrive this summer. These 2 are them IMO. Call me mad, but I genuinely think we are going with Lukaku, Sturridge and Torres until January

Where did Robbie say the thing about 2 more to arrive? Hope Moses is signed though, guy is a fucking machine. In a better team he'd be much much better. Tore Sagna a new arsehole in that 2-1 vs Arsenal game

If we sign him, expect at least 5 players to be shipped out.

We can't just buy everyone and abuse them, wasting 3 years of their development and ruining their careers. Bring in and throw out.

One playing arriving signals the end for 5, how does that work?