Victor Moses

Superblue

Sign him, and immediately send him back there on loan. He is Wigan's main man, and his development would just stall with us.

We should then sell him back to them after three seasons on loan...Anyway I would much prefer the Canadian Junior.

lwhy dont we get nani from man u?! heard he wants more weekly wages and we can affird that and he's proven and epl ready and lastly draws double team constantly esoecial vs lower yeams that like to park in front of goal.

would prefer nani (though unrealistic) then jovetic, hulk, willian, then whomever else. while marin competes for that either wing spot aswell as kdb.

Agreed. Super unrealistic and heavily unlikely but Nani on the RW would be great.

Agreed. Super unrealistic and heavily unlikely but Nani on the RW would be great.

Nani is both the most frustrating and one of the most amazing players in England. I don't think I could handle the amount of games he disappears in. And the fucking backflip he does make me want to punch him in the face; arrogant bastard.

Nani is both the most frustrating and one of the most amazing players in England. I don't think I could handle the amount of games he disappears in. And the fucking backflip he does make me want to punch him in the face; arrogant bastard.

Gotta love his dribbling against Arsenal. Priceless.

I was talking more about previous seasons, and the 1-2 mill extra other teams paid to price us out of the deal, and they have done well at their respective new clubs.

I fear the same is happening with hulk. I might be wrong, but with the hulk deal there are too many hiccups, such as Porto's fee demand and then on top of that the 6 million payout to his agent, and then i have read in several articles that 10% of hulk is owned by some other company.

It will be massive if our board can reach an agreement with all parties, but it will be really bad if we miss out on him, while someone else bags him.

Moses on the other hand, as a backup, i sincerely hope our youth setup has someone who can be given a go, perhaps islam feruz kakuta ? these two have great potential, and being backups, they will just about get enough playing time to have a crack at the bigtime every once in a while.

If we get Moses, its the end for atleast kakuta in chelsea. Who i think is better than moses, based on what i have seen of both. Moses should move to a team like aston villa to develop. We dont need him imo.

Give me one example, Bar Robinho, when another team has priced us out of a deal?

We were linked with yaya toure, silva and aguero before city muscled in. Not sure how far enquiries went with them lot though.

We were in good placement to get Aguero. Whispers were going around that he would be have been open to a move to us. In fact the only other competition was Juventus. If we went in for him he'd be a Chelsea player right now but we weren't willing to pay his transfer fee and wages and Citeh showed up with their bags of Money and the rest is history.

we met agueors releases clause with a double bid for aguero and godin around 54m i think? but the stumbling block was aguero was already being paid 190k a week and wanted a healthy payrise and only mancity would be willing to pay those demands and im pretty sure he will be playing for Madrid in the coming years

"Now that I'm done with the national team, my attention should switch to the transfer window. I've heard a lot of offers are on the table. First of all, Wigan have the final say, but for me, the highest bidder would take the day. But right now, I'm still a DW faithful."