César Azpilicueta

Marvin123

Chelsea Statto@ChelseaStatto

9 — Cesar Azpilicueta had the most successful tackles + Interceptions [6 tackles, 3 interceptions] in today's game. Prospect.

Azpilicueta vs Man City: 6 successful tackles, 3 interceptions, 1 shot blocked, 2 clearances, 1 aeriel duel won, 92 touches on the ball.

92 — Cesar Azpilicueta had 92 touches on the ball today, highest in the game. Influential.

He's a much stronger player than I thought he would be. Solid going forward and reads the game extremely well in defence, plus has great physical tools.

Needs to be playing every game if he keeps this up, and I'd imagine he'll be knocking on the Spanish national team's door too.

More than deserves the starting spot for club and country.

I get the feeling this is the type of bloke you don't want your girlfriend (or boyfriend...) to meet. It's not that he would try to steal them off you, he is far too nice for that, but because he is so damn handsome they'd just fall in love with him at first sight.

More than deserves the starting spot for club and country.

I get the feeling this is the type of bloke you don't want your girlfriend (or boyfriend...) to meet. It's not that he would try to steal them off you, he is far too nice for that, but because he is so damn handsome they'd just fall in love with him at first sight.

Lmfao hes not Ryan Giggs, stealing his brothers wife....

Do you think it will eat away at him that his inclusion has coincided with us losing form? It's not his fault in the slightest but it must annoy him that his prem win percentage is under 20%.

Same thing happened to Gareth Bale!! He went 25 appearances, 2 years, and three managers without Tottenham winning a game.

Lets hope he turns out to be as good :halo: