César Azpilicueta

Marvin123

For me, these are just rumours. There has been no contact, and I am still bound to OM until 2014,” the right-back told L’Equipe.

“Now, if the leaders of Chelsea want me, they should first discuss that with OM. If a proposal comes, I will think about it.

“It is more difficult to start in the national team when you do not play at a great club. You have to be at Real Madrid or Barcelona.

“But I feel good today at OM,” the youngster declared.

He said that!

For me, these are just rumours. There has been no contact, and I am still bound to OM until 2014,” the right-back told L’Equipe.

“Now, if the leaders of Chelsea want me, they should first discuss that with OM. If a proposal comes, I will think about it.

“It is more difficult to start in the national team when you do not play at a great club. You have to be at Real Madrid or Barcelona.

He said that!

We have 2 players from Chelsea in the national team...So if he wants a shot a playing there, while playing outside Spain...We are as good as they come :)

He said that!

Preatty much a come and get me Chelsea!

AVB should act on this. Getting this guy now will be much easier then Hazard, Goetze, or Neymar.

We need to fix first our defense before worrying about other places.

Chelsea FC insist Cesar Azpilicueta isn't a January transfer target

http://www.crunchspo...a-201201200013/

Kinda sucks, since I was hoping we got this guy. :(

Haha...it's obvious you haven't followed Chelsea in the transfer market for long...

you see...we only admit there is real interestet when we are already negotiating with the player and even the birds know it. He is being followed closely for sure.

Haha...it's obvious you haven't followed Chelsea in the transfer market for long...

you see...we only admit there is real interestet when we are already negotiating with the player and even the birds know it. He is being followed closely for sure.

Well I hope you are right.

But, 99% we will not even try signing him this month. We have 3 players competing for a RB postion so no point in bringing another player in...when the summer comes on the other hand...

I hope that from those 3 players you are not referring to Paulo Ferreira, and Bosingwa?

I hope that from those 3 players you are not referring to Paulo Ferreira, and Bosingwa?

Yes. Whatever you think about them, AVB looks at the RB postition and sees no need for immidiate improvement. You don't change the boat in January, you plug the holes.