César Azpilicueta

Marvin123

Andre ayew and his brother Jordan are the future of marseille with n'koulou. they are very good player. Jordan ayew is young but he will be better than Andre.

If you have a question about marseille or French ligue You can ask me.

N'Koulou is very good.

I think that some very good clubs are scouting him. If not this year, I think he will go in a big club next year.

Mapou and him are the two central defenders in ligue1 that big clubs will buy.

Capoue for me is the best defensive midfielder of ligue 1.

N'Koulou is very good.

I think that some very good clubs are scouting him. If not this year, I think he will go in a big club next year.

Mapou and him are the two central defenders in ligue1 that big clubs will buy.

Capoue for me is the best defensive midfielder of ligue 1.

N'koulou Future great defender. For me In a big club he will be Better than Thiago Silva,Vidic,Sergio Ramos etc..

Capoue yes its the best with M'vila,Gonalons and Mavuba

Mapoue Future defender of France with Varane.

if this is true then its great news, to have a rb who is quality and young is good... I don't expect much first season, but having ivan there should be good for him, as it means he should get some game time and in a couple of seasons will hopefully be able to establish himself as our rb... Though after what has been said about Hulk deal being done which wasn't; the oscar deal that was off, and then was, i will wait for a bit more evidence before believing it...

I agree Justin. Plus, I don't think he'll play often enough to be given the chance to develop. I think he and Ivanovic will share right-back responsibilities, in the same way Wayne Bridge and Cole alternated under Mourinho in 2006/07:

2006/07

Bridge - 32 (27+5 sub) appearances (22 (17+5 sub) in Premier League)

Cole - 41 (38+3 sub) appearances (23 (21+2 sub) in Premier League)

Both players were excellent that season, and a bit of competition will bring the best out of both. It was the same in 09/10 when Ancelotti threatened Ivanovic's place in the side by regularly starting Belletti.

I think this is an example of our new transfer policy,

We are trying to move away from paying big money on squad players.

Instead we are trying to buy players like Marin, Cesar and Moses cheaply on cheap wages for cheap fees

If they come good, they will be rewarded with bigger contracts.

Gone are the days where we would have 2 similar ability players on pretty much the same wages, but only one of them would be playing, the other would be sitting on the bench.

It makes perfect sense.

We make the odd exception for those considered exceptional talent\potential like Hazard and Oscar, but they will figure more in the first team anyway than the others I mentioned.

As we play 60 odd games, they will get a good few chances anyway but just not be considered first teamers like Ivan etc.

We are actually trying to plan for the future and save money and respect FPP IMO

The kids arent quite ready yet

Ivan is 28. Thats why we dont want Debuchy, who is 27. He would expect a starting place and a contract to match that of Ivan.

And we could be left in a situation where both leave at roughly the same time leaving us up a right back creek without a paddle!

I'm convinced that we just want a cheaper and younger understudy to Ivan to take over in a couple of years time, who then in turn hopefully will have Kane as his understudy

So I expect\hope Ivan > Cesar > Kane as the playing lineage

Hes joined us according to Twatter :dance:

Neymar joined us according to twitter. Won't believe until credible sources confirm it, althought there's not much to be skeptical about, I think it could well be true.

you dont rate Mata as a hard worker.   He worked his balls off last year.   Check his stats for distance covered.

He sure did work hard in attack, but Im talking about returning back, Ayew is better at that (probably because of his stamina as he is african)

He sure did work hard in attack, but Im talking about returning back, Ayew is better at that (probably because of his stamina as he is african)

Lol! It's naive to think someone has more stamina than someone just because they're African.

Then its great , the team will be full , can't see us buying a Striker , we have Sturridge.Great news if it happens.

I can still see a need for a quality striker.

Direct quotes from Lukaku's agent this morning saying he WILL be joining another prem side on loan soon with details almost worked out. Can't expect to challenge for major trophies and compete with the likes of City, United, and the other big European sides with Torres, Sturridge, and a possibly a player from Wigan up front as our players up front.

the africans who run long distances are Ethiopians and Kenyans ....Neither country has produced any footballers.

The West Africans who do produce footballers also produce SPRINTERS not stamina men

yep 100% on point, my parents are from kenya, i've heard the motto over and over again.

the africans who run long distances are Ethiopians and Kenyans ....Neither country has produced any footballers.

The West Africans who do produce footballers also produce SPRINTERS not stamina men

Anyway, Ayew still has twice stamina as Mata. Ramires and Lavezzi have great stamina too, but neither of them is Kenyan. But sure, Ayew is also good sprinter. He has not realy superb stamina, but his fitness is better than Matas and probably most other players we have (because of age). Ayew can run all game, Mata at 70min is tired.