Has won the lot with us!

• Like 4
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone, Sorry if I'm being rude, I did not introduce myself, I've been here for a long time but I prefer read you all than sharing my common opinion. But tonight I will share with yo

He's so much more of a threat going forward on the right... Why are we shackling him and ourselves like this? Another Mourinho master stroke. 

Guy finally has a bad patch and we've jumped the gun. Typical.

Posted Images

Check the whole thread - more numbers and more praise for the captain!

3 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Captain Leader Legend

But thought he only played because he's the captain? 🤪

12 hours ago, Jas said:

2 x Europa League

2 x Premier League

1 x League Cup

1 x FA Cup

1 x Champions League

Has won the lot with us!

let’s finally get that frigging Super Cup and CWC

• Like 2

Performance of  a true warrior.

I also love how he explicitly speaks of our 2nd trophy and how it paves the way for our feature, "our" referring to the club not just the team he is currently playing in. He obviously identifies with the club so much that he also cares about its history before he came here and its future beyond.

Kinda funny to see people praise Azpi now after abusing (not criticizing) him a lot previously.

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Jas said:

Kinda funny to see people praise Azpi now after abusing (not criticizing) him a lot previously.

Indeed. This forum does seem to unfortunately have a habit of slagging off certain players for bewildering reasons. 

Cesar Azpilicueta has won seven trophies at Chelsea playing in three positions

2012/13 - Europa League - RB

2014/15 - Premier League - LB

2014/15 - League Cup - LB

2016/17 - Premier League - RCB

2017/18 - FA Cup - RCB

2018/19 - Europa League - RB

2020/21 - Champions League - RCB

En 30/5/2021 a las 21:15, Jas dijo:

Yeah was funny he was done earlier in the season, last season and then the season beforehand.

Nothing shocks me though, there were folk on here saying we should sell Kante for a big fee over the last 2/3 summers also because “he was approaching 30” and “had a spell of niggling injuries” 🤣

I won’t sit here and say that I believed in him the whole time etc even though he’s listed as my favourite player. Dave was woeful at times and to the frustration of most of this forum as well, including myself, but players are capable of turning it around and he absolutely did, so credit to him and the way he led us when Tuchel came in. I certainly did not enjoy his antics at getting sent off and the almost red card for the last man pull back, nor seeing him at RWB, but Tuchel had his reasons and we saw James take back that position, Dave shifted back to RCB-back three and was immense.

Long may that style and attitude continue, though I have a feeling the reason we are in for a new CB is to shift to a back four.

For me Ivanovic was always ahead in our all time best team as RB. But after this win Azpi should be in. Kante is definitely in.