Ligue Un Discussion Thread

BlueLion.

"I've not come here to change everything. PSG are top of Ligue 1. I want us to be dynamic, attractive but also efficient," he affirmed.

"I have good relationship with [Drogba and Malouda]. But bringing them here is another thing. We've not spoken about them.

"Pato is a player with whom I've kept up great relations. It's that way with many of my old players," Ancelotti revealed. "But it pleased me when Pato spoke well of me.

"That said, he's an AC Milan player and for him to come, conditions must be met. Firstly, his club must want to sell him. Secondly it's necessary that there are conditions under which we can sign him."

Carlo please do us a favour: take Malouda and leave Pato for us :D

Aparantly Makalele is one of his assistats as well. Suddenly I'm rooting for PSG in Ligue 1.

Yeah, but Maka's been at that club since their take over occured. He's been a good ambassador for them, I hope one day he comes back to us in a coaching role :)

Yeah, but Maka's been at that club since their take over occured. He's been a good ambassador for them, I hope one day he comes back to us in a coaching role :)

Oh I didn't know that, though Maka does seem like the kind that would make a great coach. I would definitley love him back at the club in any form.

PSG have always been my fav team in france since my uncle sent me a PSG shirt in 1997. I hope they go on to dominate the French league now and make themselves big again. Wish Carlo and any Chelsea related member of their set up all the best and as people have said here, it would be lovely if he takes Malouda & Kalou off our hands too. Drogba wouldn't go there because of his relationship with Marseille and their fans.

Should be interesting to see what he can achieve there.

Carlo wanted Gunners or Spurs

Italian also reveals events of Chelsea sacking

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7438825/

Chelsea sacking

Ancelotti also revealed the events that occurred when he was sacked by Chelsea owner Roman Abramovichspacer.gif at the end of last season.

The 52-year-old admitted the exchange with Abramovich was short and that the Russian was 'very cold' towards him when axing him.

"When Abramovich fired me, he was very cold. He said to me good luck and stopped," added Ancelotti.

"He knew that I wasn't in agreement with that decision and he preferred to avoid talking about it in detail."

Ancelotti also admits he has sympathy for current Bluesspacer.gif boss Andre Villas-Boas who has also found his position under scrutiny after an indifferent start to life at Stamford Bridge.

"Is he [Abramovich] sorry for calling Villas Boas? I don't judge the work of a colleague, I'm just saying that coaching this Chelsea, in the midst of a big generational change, is complicated," concluded Ancelotti.

• 4 weeks later...

Paris Saint-Germain manager Carlo Ancelotti has no time for bitter regrets over humiliating Chelsea sacking

http://www.telegraph...ea-sacking.html

I miss Carlo, he should have been giving a second chance to prove himself instead of wasting a season with AVB. Dam you stupid board!