Oscar

themightyblue

unless he's actually sold in the summer, in which case i'm sure this'll be quoted by weirdos who actually use the search function on here

i can't wait for him to shit on the world and be an outstanding player for us next season.

i have the faith. i also saw a pig fly this morning.

Is Liverpool really interested in Oscar? Isn't am their only position of strength?

Maybe they don't think sterling is signing a new contract.

Unlike folks here on tc the perhaps Liverpool, the club, understands that the more the merrier.

Provided Brazil do not win the Copa America this summer. Otherwise, they'll automatically qualify for the Confederations Cup in 2017.

There's two Copa America's in consecutive years. Not sure what's going to happen.

For all we know, Oscar could be dropped by then and fade into the abyss. :ph34r:

As long as he's here, he'll be playing for Brazil. I don't see him being permanently dropped any time soon.

As long as he's here, he'll be playing for Brazil. I don't see him being permanently dropped any time soon.

Well, we could sell Oscar soon. Who knows? :ph34r: Heck, the next Brazil manager might realise his limitation. :ph34r: :ph34r:

To be sacked by end of this year.

He's won every game (unconvincingly) since he took over again, so that scenario seems very unlikely ATM. Him failing to get out of the Copa group would be the only way he'd get sacked IMO.

He's won every game (unconvincingly) since he took over again, so that scenario seems very unlikely ATM. Him failing to get out of the Copa group would be the only way he'd get sacked IMO.

It only takes a few bad results for the heads to turn.

While Sterling is demanding 150/180k per weeks the best Brazilian CAM(on paper) is happy at £90k. It shows how far we have come, I mean look at Courtois, Matic...etc all border or around £100k or so and they are the best in the world in their positions. The days of us being held ransom is over and I really like it. I mean apart from Fabregas and Hazard anyone else is even above £150k per week?

While Sterling is demanding 150/180k per weeks the best Brazilian CAM(on paper) is happy at £90k. It shows how far we have come, I mean look at Courtois, Matic...etc all border or around £100k or so and they are the best in the world in their positions. The days of us being held ransom is over and I really like it. I mean apart from Fabregas and Hazard anyone else is even above £150k per week?

Would have thought Diego would be on about £120-130k