Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Oscar

BlueLion.
Followers 2

Well he scored but let's be honest he was a headless chicken himself. As a no.10 you need a lot more. This is not the only game. He needs to do more than keep running around. If people slate Fred tonight then as much criticism goes to Oscar. No creativity from the midfield. The no.10 who was meant to be Oscar created nothing and seemed shy to even receive the ball until the last minutes of the game. For club and country he needs to do more because right now and like I have said before his game is limited on the offensive side of things.

Yes, his lack of creativity for #10 is worrying, but everyone in the team was shit, not only him. I don't think he deserves to be made the scapegoat. I bet Neymar is glad right now that he missed this match and won't be blamed.

• Like 3
  • Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our Brazilians

In 2012 I predicted he would become a better player than Eden Hazard. With the help of my friends and family I have since been able to overcome my crack addiction

Hazard is Hazard, Oscar is Oscar and Mata is Mata.

Posted Images

Yes, his lack of creativity for #10 is worrying, but everyone in the team was shit, not only him. I don't think he deserves to be made the scapegoat. I bet Neymar is glad right now that he missed this match and won't be blamed.

Oscar wont be scapegoat.

Its going to be FRED....

Calm down haters its not his fault the defense was garbage today.

He scored atleast. :ph34r:

Nobody is blaming him for the defense. They are calling him out for the shit show on offense where he along with Fred and hulk looked worse than shit.

Nobody is blaming him for the defense. They are calling him out for the shit show on offense where he along with Fred and hulk looked worse than shit.

Brazil, offensively were never really insync this tournament.

A pk, neymar brilliant play and thats CB set piece goal.

• Like 1

Well he scored but let's be honest he was a headless chicken himself. As a no.10 you need a lot more. This is not the only game. He needs to do more than keep running around. If people slate Fred tonight then as much criticism goes to Oscar. No creativity from the midfield. The no.10 who was meant to be Oscar created nothing and seemed shy to even receive the ball until the last minutes of the game. For club and country he needs to do more because right now and like I have said before his game is limited on the offensive side of things.

Exactly. Fred sucks ass but he got no service.

The creativity was lacking Luiz had to keep bombing forward to try to create some type of spark.

• Like 1

Brazil, offensively were never really insync this tournament.

A pk, neymar brilliant play and thats CB set piece goal.

Exactly. And that is big Phil's fault. He should carry all the burden.

Hulk kept playing despite being awful.

Oscar kept starting despite not even being in "ok" form all year.

Shakhtar benchwarmer over willian(which I am reluctant to call out since Bernard looked the offensive guy trying out there)

Big Phil messed it.

Exactly. And that is big Phil's fault. He should carry all the burden.

Hulk kept playing despite being awful.

Oscar kept starting despite not even being in "ok" form all year.

Shakhtar benchwarmer over willian(which I am reluctant to call out since Bernard looked the offensive guy trying out there)

Big Phil messed it.

Now really that many replacements for the ams.

people say countinho, but rodgers is already trying to find replacements for him. Lucas never fitted well with brazil, yet..

Firmio is tba.

Not bringing luis, miranda are not that big of mistakes because neither of them would of played a significant role this summer.

Now really that many replacements for the ams.

people say countinho, but rodgers is already trying to find replacements for him. Lucas never fitted well with brazil, yet..

Firmio is tba.

Not bringing luis, miranda are not that big of mistakes because neither of them would of played a significant role this summer.

If we didn't have a surplus of attackers we'd be just like Rodgers looking for a replacement for Oscar because you can't really believe he was any better than coutinho. Difference was Liverpool had Moses coming off the bench while we had quality like scürrle.

I agree on the defensive point though. The fact alves started this tournament over maicon shows the plot was lost.

He'll improve, clearly out form and needs a rest or something, played shit loads the past 2 years; probably should've been on the bench for Brazil if they had better options. Still thought he was one of Brazils better players tonight, even if that isn't saying a lot. Need to remember he is only 22, same age as Salah but people expect a lot more consistency and for him to be a regular

If he'd been player #10 for Germany I think he'd look better than Kroos did

• Like 1

Sign Kroos or Pogba and push Fabregas forward.

Play Schurrle either as 10 or move him to right-wing and put Hazard there.

I hope Oscar improves because I think he has a lot of tools, but he's been poor for a while now. At some point it stops being a phase and starts being the norm.

i meant for brazil nt.

• Like 1

Bayern Munich recovered after we beat them on their own backyard and came back stronger than ever the following season. Now they suffered a 4-0 defeat at the Allianz to Real Madrid only a little while back and look how their German players are performing at the World Cup now.

People are underestimating the mental strength of professional footballers. I’m certain Oscar and the rest of the Brazil boys will take this as a lesson learnt and use this experience to drive them to bigger and better things in the future.

Germans lost two world wars and recovered. I think you are overestimating the mental strength of other nations by comparing them with the Germans.

• Like 4

Bayern Munich recovered after we beat them on their own backyard and came back stronger than ever the following season. Now they suffered a 4-0 defeat at the Allianz to Real Madrid only a little while back and look how their German players are performing at the World Cup now.

People are underestimating the mental strength of professional footballers. I’m certain Oscar and the rest of the Brazil boys will take this as a lesson learnt and use this experience to drive them to bigger and better things in the future.

Tend to agree. Italy in 2006 after calciopolli is another example.

• Like 1