Oscar

themightyblue

Hazard hasn't been creative for us at all in the EPL, still he's the player with more chances created in the competition... while he's created very little and other guys created much more in other teams... I was talking about this. Tell me without looking into vids at least three chances you remember him creating for us in EPL this season and the player who received the assist wasted it? I can't for the life of me remember it. That's what I mean. He didn't play well and he didn't create chances either. But I do agree with you both things are completely separate. He failed in both imo.

I like stats - depending on what they are. I have a problem with this specific stats. It's very misleading and can lead to lies. IMO our most creative player this season has been Ramires. I remember a few chances created by him... but that's going off of memory, I certainly don't remember everyone's chances created.

You are so full of s*** no offence.

No need for that type of comment boy.

Oscar shouldn't start! He has no clue how to set the team against those very defensive sides unlike Mata. In general, Oscar fails to be a good playmaker many times.

Mata hardly did a good job breaking down Newcastle. Personally I think Oscar was our best player and carried this team earlier in the season, but we've been playing poorly in recent weeks. Hopefully we pick it up again tomorrow.

Mata hardly did a good job breaking down Newcastle. Personally I think Oscar was our best player and carried this team earlier in the season, but we've been playing poorly in recent weeks. Hopefully we pick it up again tomorrow.

Because of Oscar and If you think we played good this season or achieved something spectacular in the beginning you are wrong. We have been playing pretty bad and a lot thanks to Oscar. Our attack has been very bad.

Whether you can accept it or not, she's a very good member of this forum who articulately conveys interesting points.

You...well the only thing I can remember you posting was something about a source telling you Cavani was going to sign for us in the summer (at least I think that was you....probably wasn't paying attention).

Hahaahahhhaha. I meant its hard to respect. I am not accepting it ofcourse.

Oscar shouldn't start! He has no clue how to set the team against those very defensive sides unlike Mata. In general, Oscar fails to be a good playmaker many times.

This is exactly why stats are useful. Because memory is extremely faulty and people pay attention to specific things and have inherent confirmation bias. You are talking about over 100 hours of football in a year and hundreds of chances created spread out all over the place, you simply cannot remember even a fraction of them. That you don't remember Hazard creating chances is irrelevant, the fact that he is creating 2 chances a game matters and Ramires is doing 1.4 a game matters a lot (never mind that Hazard is the most fouled player in the Premier League which also creates chances.)

You sure do like stats.

Because of Oscar and If you think we played good this season or achieved something spectacular in the beginning you are wrong. We have been playing pretty bad and a lot thanks to Oscar. Our attack has been very bad.

Dont think its fair blaming Oscar for our bad games.

We haven't been playing well, and not only because of Oscar.

It's just very hard to accept her opinion and she is annoying me for some reason I don't know why.

Hahaahahhhaha. I meant its hard to respect. I am not accepting it ofcourse.

You know, there are a few people here whose opinions also annoy me. I never told them anything about it I simply added them to the ignore list. It doesn't make them full of shit (except the trolls), it makes ME annoyed. So why don't you try the easy way to go and add me to your ignore list?

I do mention Hazard too much - and this season mostly accompanied by criticism - for you to like me.

Shalom

Oh well... If this isn't irony.....

he is one of the major problems..