Oscar

themightyblue

I truly wonder what Mata did to you, because you seem to have some weird hatred for one of the best players in the league, who also plays for the team you support.

This isn't like Kalou where people hated on an average player, Mata on and off the pitch has only done good things since he came here, yet he's now no longer relevant to some people and should be playing for Swansea, lol.

If he leaves Chelsea, he will join another top club and maintain his place as one of the best play makers in Europe for a while yet.

I like how you degrade swansea when we lost to them in the CC (With our first team guys) and drew a game as well last season.

In addition, I don't hate Mata. I just dont think he's as good as you guys make him out to be... Similar to my opinions on Lampard...

Also, if he can't play as a cam, he's not better than Schurrle and Willian as a rw....Please tell me what top club would make him their primary man on their team.

I dont really understand this getting accustom nonsense..

He played out wide in the PL rather than through the center...Shit, if Rafa was still the manager, we would still being saying how Oscar is subpar -decent as a rw.

Please tell me how Mata is doing out wide this year.... I guess he needs to get accustom to the PL as well.

Lol what? You think because Mata isn't playing well its because he isn't accustomed to the PL at the start of his third season in it?

Anyway Oscars first season was good enough for coming straight in from South American football I feel. I was anxious, we were paying 25m for a largely unproven player but after seeing him in the Olympics he looked a good buy. Oscar played out on the wing 9 times out of 10 for us but played as a wide #10 more than anything, similar to what Cazorla has done on the left wing for Arsenal. Hes better in the #10 position but we can also say so is Mata, so is Hazard, so is De Bruyne and so is Willian, thats where they have the best stats in their careers.

From a team point of view, Oscar is better in the #10 role, especially when we go to press off the ball as he is more mobile and can apply pressure to the opposition double pivot quicker but he is also better at creating space for himself and linking the play. Mata is back in the team though so I am more than glad, his creativity was sorely missed.

I dont really understand this getting accustom nonsense..

He played out wide in the PL rather than through the center...Shit, if Rafa was still the manager, we would still being saying how Oscar is subpar -decent as a rw.

Please tell me how Mata is doing out wide this year.... I guess he needs to get accustom to the PL as well.

I hate double posts

I like how you degrade swansea when we lost to them in the CC (With our first team guys) and drew a game as well last season.

In addition, I don't hate Mata. I just dont think he's as good as you guys make him out to be... Similar to my opinions on Lampard...

Also, if he can't play as a cam, he's not better than Schurrle and Willian as a rw....Please tell me what top club would make him their primary man on their team.

I don't degrade anyone, Swansea are a good midtable side with a formidable home record, nothing else. I'm talking of top clubs and you're talking of Swansea, who were just in Championship 2 seasons ago lol.

Mata is a very good player with some flaws, but his strengths are among the best in his position and this is why his weaknesses can be worked around by most teams and managers.

If Mata plays as RW or RB, he is still the most creative player on the pitch, but he doesn't have the pace for this position. Especially not now with Mourinho's counter attacking style, but he doesn't complain and still tries to do what the manager wants.