Followers 2

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our Brazilians

In 2012 I predicted he would become a better player than Eden Hazard. With the help of my friends and family I have since been able to overcome my crack addiction

Hazard is Hazard, Oscar is Oscar and Mata is Mata.

Posted Images

Relax man, there is no need to apologize! :)

I still think you are saying that without really seeing Oscar playing enough games as our true CAM (without Mata). But you have your own opinion and I accept it.

Agree to disagree.

Oscar is more like fabregas, he has a high variety of passing but he prefers to pass and remain in the same position which is different from mata who runs into space after making every pass. This is why oscar looks static sometimes, but if mata wasn't playing at the same time as him, he might move around more.

He has the ability to play in the pivot too, but he will take time to adapt his (positioning, strength, tackling) in the pivot.

• Like 4
he is not even close of being as good as belgian fans believe

Good we have you to enlighten our spirits, you wise guide, source of true wisdom.

Let's see how the pudding about our young talents (also Oscar) tastes. It will become clear in the future.

Agree?

:wank2::wank2::wank2:

stop with this excuse: he comes to england and it's pretty difficult lol . he has to come back in brazil then lol

It's hardly an excuse, it's pretty obvious that the English game is a quicker tempo and more physical than say the Spanish or Italian leagues. While creative players can flourish in England, I tend to think the more technical and tactical La Liga or Serie A tend to be better fits for smaller creative players.

Personally I think Oscar will succeed, cream always rises to the top and Oscar has everything you need to be a world class footballer.

Oscar is more like fabregas, he has a high variety of passing but he prefers to pass and remain in the same position which is different from mata who runs into space after making every pass. This is why oscar looks static sometimes, but if mata wasn't playing at the same time as him, he might move around more.

He has the ability to play in the pivot too, but he will take time to adapt his (positioning, strength, tackling) in the pivot.

Never thought about it that way.

Has been poor of late because the FSW is bad managing him.

Brazils current number 10, one of the stars of the Olympics and a player who scored 5 goals in the CL group stages is played out of position and either gets benched or hauled off first routinely.

• Like 1

Sorry he was played in his preferred position yesterday and could not cope with being closed down, same as the 2nd half against Arsenal.

I was screaming at the TV 'SUB HIM' he was clearly not right for this you could see that in the first 45 mins but for some reason Rafa waited a long time before benching him.

Oscar isn't all he's cracked up to be, no I'm not saying this after a few bad games, I've been saying it for ages, check my posts - he's in the wrong league. Should be in Serie A.

Sorry he was played in his preferred position yesterday and could not cope with being closed down, same as the 2nd half against Arsenal.

I was screaming at the TV 'SUB HIM' he was clearly not right for this you could see that in the first 45 mins but for some reason Rafa waited a long time before benching him.

Oscar isn't all he's cracked up to be, no I'm not saying this after a few bad games, I've been saying it for ages, check my posts - he's in the wrong league. Should be in Serie A.

HE IS TWENTY FUCKING ONE...

• Like 3

Wow thats a really descriptive and well thought out reply, pal.

I'm well aware of his age, however, doesn't change my opinion that his game is better suited elsewhere, funny how I can count the good games he's had on one hand in the EPL/cup games! Yet practically 80-90% of his CL games were good, why is that.. European style of football?

But it only eludes to my point anyway, bench him.