What's your typing speed?

We Hate Scouse

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm under pressure of not getting caught at work so it's harder :lol:

When I'm at home tonight I'll smash it!

When I modify my fingers to be more aerodynamic I'll smash that. They're not very efficient scything through the air separating the keyboard from my wrist, at the moment.

When I modify my fingers to be more aerodynamic I'll smash that. They're not very efficient scything through the air separating the keyboard from my wrist, at the moment.

I haven't even got my special typing gloves on at the minute.

This should be an Olympic sport.

3919_E757-Neoprene-Heat-gloves---typing---lighterWEB.jpg

Stylish right? I get all the girls when I'm wearing these bad boys. I tell them I smash out 120 WPM, I swear they cream themselves then and there!

I also need optimal weather conditions and the words given to me must not be longer than three lower case letters. I reckon I can do 200 if I get all those.

I also need optimal weather conditions and the words given to me must not be longer than three lower case letters. I reckon I can do 200 if I get all those.

If I get 1 character words such as 'I' and 'a', I think I could easily set down a world record.

One of the most notable online records considered genuine is 256 wpm (a record caught on video) on TypeRacer by American Sean Wrona, the inaugural Ultimate Typing Championship winner, which is considered the highest legitimate score ever set on the site.

These people are my heroes. I aspire to be like them.

1_wpm_score_BS.png

I'm boss. You are better than 89.19% of all users (position 8815 of 81526 - last 24 hours)

Result

Words per minute (WPM) 70 Keystrokes 404

(352 | 52) Correct words 67 Wrong words 10 You are better than 89.19% of all users (position 8815 of 81526 - last 24 hours)

961-aww-yeah.jpg