BlueLion.
Followers 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Daniel Sturridge has joined Liverpool after passing a medical and a history exam

Posted Images

Please don'st start again!

Yes, we sold him, we were idiots, he was on the year of his contract..blah blah blah. He's an opposition player now and this is getting beyond boring.

Then i suggest u stop visiting the sturridge thread.

Who cares about him anymore?

Never showed any desire and determination playing for us!

He now plays for the scum, so forget him and move on!!

THIS

And to add something off-topic: Meireles is the guy we shouldn't have sold.

Then i suggest u stop visiting the sturridge thread.

I wish I could, but people tend to start childish fights in this thread even though it won't a change a thing and it is my job to calm things down when that happens.

Alternatively, I'd suggest you start accepting reality and stop living in the past lest you turn into a Liverpool supporter.

• Like 1

I wish I could, but people tend to start childish fights in this thread even though it won't a change a thing and it is my job to calm things down when that happens.

Alternatively, I'd suggest you start accepting reality and stop living in the past lest you turn into a Liverpool supporter.

Pardon me? Turn into a Liverpool supporter? Am I supposed to be offended by that lame attempt of an insult or what?

If the case is about "living in the past" then why does this forum have sections for "ex blues" and other sections to discuss the past? Really lame arguement right there.

If you have something against discussing Danny, why dont you just stop visit this thread? Its really that simple.

• Like 3

Still not good enough for Chelsea imo. Yeah hes smashing goals in for an average Liverpool side but who gives a fuck... hes average and always will be.

Completely agree!

he scored(?!) the goal, but that was it. Poor first touch, movement, decision making... he had a poor game actually. Always goes for the dribble vs the assist/pass. Suarez is twice the player.

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have him than Ba, but then don't think Ba asked for a first team/key player deal which is what I reckon Sturridge did.

Pardon me? Turn into a Liverpool supporter? Am I supposed to be offended by that lame attempt of an insult or what?

If the case is about "living in the past" then why does this forum have sections for "ex blues" and other sections to discuss the past? Really lame arguement right there.

If you have something against discussing Danny, why dont you just stop visit this thread? Its really that simple.

It's not supposed to be an insult, believe it or not. Why would I insult you, I just said that this is not worth fighting for.

The ex-blues section is meant to remember the players that played for us and follow their current news, not to keep having the same exact pointless "discussion" (I use the term loosely) over and over again.

Still not good enough for Chelsea imo. Yeah hes smashing goals in for an average Liverpool side but who gives a fuck... hes average and always will be.

That makes absolutley zero sense. If he is scoring for "an average Liverpool side", wouldnt he score more for us? Also, Liverpool arent that average, not the way they've started this season. They just beat Man u, and convincingly.

And calling Danny average is just being blind and ignorant.

• Like 2

That makes absolutley zero sense. If he is scoring for "an average Liverpool side", wouldnt he score more for us? Also, Liverpool arent that average, not the way they've started this season. They just beat Man u, and convincingly.

And calling Danny average is just being blind and ignorant.

Haha hardly. Sturridge was good for us for about until about December from when there was talk of AVB getting sacked and then up until he was sacked. I seen more or less every game he played in that season, several games hes was subpar in, as the whole team was. If he was that good he would of stood out like Mata managed to do for the whole season but he didn't.

He would hardly score more for us, supposing the Liverpool side is built around him/Suarez when he returns and Coutinho, as in comparison to the Chelsea side when he was here built around Drogba, Lampard, and Mata. Sturridge is never going to be good enough for us to built a side around him. We have much better players to build our side around.