BlueLion.
Followers 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Daniel Sturridge has joined Liverpool after passing a medical and a history exam

Posted Images

There will be no Villa now (imo).

IMO too. Just stating the potential team they could end up with (being over optimistic of course). Can perfectly start Raheem Sterling in there instead of Villa.
  • Like 1
Liverpool could end up with a good team at the end of this transfer window. After all they are linked with Sneijder and Villa so you never know, they could end up with a team of (being over optimistic here):

Sturridge

Villa - Sneijder - Suarez

Gerrard - Lucas

Which isn't too bad at all.

I reckon it would be Suarez at the top and Danny RW. Sneidjer won't go, we turned him own on a free transfer because of 200k p/w wages. Villa apparently doesn't want to move yet, just Arsenal/Pool/us/Spurs all want him but Barca/Villa don't want to do a deal.

sad to see some us of trolling about what he said about joining liverpool. What u expecting him say ' i didn't get chance because of the 50mil shit so i joined here.'

Anyway good luck dany i won't b mad even if you celebrate against us.

• Like 2
Liverpool could end up with a good team at the end of this transfer window. After all they are linked with Sneijder and Villa so you never know, they could end up with a team of (being over optimistic here):

Sturridge

Villa - Sneijder - Suarez

Gerrard - Lucas

Which isn't too bad at all.

Why would they play him as CF and shift Suarez - who scores every game - to the wings?

Why would they play him as CF and shift Suarez - who scores every game - to the wings?

It's just a line up - you could perfectly stick and interchange Villa or Suarez up top, all three are quite comfortable on the wing. Just stack Suarez out wide on the right because he is brilliant at cutting in from that side.

I reckon it would be Suarez at the top and Danny RW. Sneidjer won't go, we turned him own on a free transfer because of 200k p/w wages. Villa apparently doesn't want to move yet, just Arsenal/Pool/us/Spurs all want him but Barca/Villa don't want to do a deal.

If I were the Liverpool board I'd really be pushing to get those two in - but I never said that they'd actually sign either of them - just said that Liverpool were linked with them and that that could be the potential team if they had any concrete truth on them.
  • Like 1
I did say "over optimistic". If Liverpool offered him the right wages though I think he'd go, he does need a change of scenery.

I know you did, but if that's the case you could say that for anything, like Swansea or something.

Sneijder would choose so many clubs over Liverpool easily, and Liverpool aren't made of money believe me, players cost to much these days, especially ones like Sneijder (despite how much he has decreased). Why would he leave Inter to go their anyway, i know Inter have gone down recently, but they are doing a lot better than Liverpool now, i believe they are currently 2nd.

It's just a line up - you could perfectly stick and interchange Villa or Suarez up top, all three are quite comfortable on the wing. Just stack Suarez out wide on the right because he is brilliant at cutting in from that side.

If I were the Liverpool board I'd really be pushing to get those two in - but I never said that they'd actually sign either of them - just said that Liverpool were linked with them and that that could be the potential team if they had any concrete truth on them.

Yeah, I'd imagine they'd try but tbh I reckon wages for both players will be a big problem for them. 200K p/w for Sneidjer is ridiculous for any club imo. Villa will be on atleast 100k p/w which is affordable but they want to get rid of Sahin because they need to free up wages for the transfer window.

12m. He was on 60k here but don't know how much they're giving him.
It is said to be 12m

Cheers.

Seems like a very tidy sum (even when substracting the City %) considering he had but a few months on his contract.

Will need to get a figure on his wages from a trustworthy source to decide if he's the absolute mong he currently appear to be.

City->Chelsea->Liverpool. Doesn't he read the papers?

I have never seen him as a potential starter for us. Yeah, he could have easily replaced or rotated with Torres if the managers had some more balls, but that's not the solution as summer comes and then the blue fairytale ends for him. Although, I believe he's overrated by some fans (being an Englishman may be a reason), I wish him all the best in his career. I hope that at Liverpool he'll develop and mature and thus become the world class STRIKER everyone wanted him to be. Best of luck to the lad, any sensible young person put in his position would do the same.

If he scores a winner against Utd next weekend we should all sing his name.