Melanicus
Followers 0

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm shaking, literally shaking. I had 140k, i decided to just spend it all on packs because i've had enough. I sold everything from my club, EVERYTHING i said to myself i want IF Thiago Silva, shit or

Start following EASPORTSFIFA twitter, they give all sorts of information related to FIFA. EASFC and FUT are currently down for maintenance for 2 hours. I saw this advice on a youtube video, it has wor

I got bored one day, sold everyone in my 2 squads, and used all the coins on packs and got no one good. So i now have no coins and no players

You can view my team when you're on it. Just go to play a friends team and press triangle to view it or whatever. I dunno why my web app aint working. I've got a lovely team but it's not all prem, it's mixed with Serie a.

You can view my team when you're on it. Just go to play a friends team and press triangle to view it or whatever. I dunno why my web app aint working. I've got a lovely team but it's not all prem, it's mixed with Serie a.

Just had a look at your team.. tempted to try out your TOTS Baines. :)

If you're currently playing FUT i can give him to you for a bit if u wanna use him. Lemme know when you're on, i'll put him on trade for like a million coins. Just offer me 200 coins and a contract lol. If i can get back into FUT, i'll ask for him back :P

His stats are crazy. 92 crossing and like 94 fks. 88 long shots i think too and his passing stats are really good. I don't personally think he feels like that but that's what they say lol.

Chris, my Baines is up by now 500k club Surbiton FC, offer me some crap and i'll accept. I'll loan him to you until Wednesday which will be when i create this

squad.

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/14058027/

It will also include Jody Morris (Bristol City)

Lassana Diarra (Anzhi)

Neil Sullivan (Doncaster)

Enrique De Lucas (Celta Vigo)

and ...

meh someone else i can't remember.

I'll get whipped 9-0 every game but it'll be fun.

Next year, Gudjohnsen, Anelka and Drogba return to FUT!!!! Bring it on, my Chelsea legends 11 will be beast.

Chris, my Baines is up by now 500k club Surbiton FC, offer me some crap and i'll accept. I'll loan him to you until Wednesday which will be when i create this

squad.

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/14058027/

It will also include Jody Morris (Bristol City)

Lassana Diarra (Anzhi)

Neil Sullivan (Doncaster)

Enrique De Lucas (Celta Vigo)

and ...

meh someone else i can't remember.

I'll get whipped 9-0 every game but it'll be fun.

Next year, Gudjohnsen, Anelka and Drogba return to FUT!!!! Bring it on, my Chelsea legends 11 will be beast.

Awesome! I'll be on later tonight, and you can lend him to me then! :D

EDIT: Ohh look at that.. JT and Bridge in the same team.. such good buddies they are! :ph34r:

• 5 weeks later...

Ok I am hooked on FUT. I finally was able to get Side Show Bob on my side coached by RDM :D I am running a 41212 formation. I have Ronaldinho & JO on the bench when I need a goal or two to win a match. Now if I could afford either Marcos Assunção or Jucilei on my 4231 formation, then I would be Da Bomb-diggity.

The team i'm targetting. Already got upto 10k twice but used the coins on 2 7500 packs already so skint but this is the team i will use throughout my FUT Campaign.

http://www.futhead.com/14/squads/306817/

Also it's brilliant you can use 3rd kits now and you can have like the 3rd kit as a home kit and the home kit as the away kit. Great touch.

The team i'm targetting. Already got upto 10k twice but used the coins on 2 7500 packs already so skint but this is the team i will use throughout my FUT Campaign.

http://www.futhead.com/14/squads/306817/

Also it's brilliant you can use 3rd kits now and you can have like the 3rd kit as a home kit and the home kit as the away kit. Great touch.

What console are you playing on & what division are you in?