The Boxing Thread

Ollie

You are speaking with your heart and not your head. :D

Mayweather's counter game is perfect for Manny. Styles make matches, and this is a poor match up for Pacman all around.

no i am not, Pacquiao has all the tools to beat Mayweather and its Pacquiao who is a stylistic nightmare for Mayweather, especially at this point of thier careers.

Mayweather is the best counterpuncher in the sport, No one can beat Mayweather on points. Manny has to use his speed to knock out Floyd or he's losing this.

What? imo and many others Mayweather has already lost on points to Castillo and he could hve easily lost on points to De La Hoya, Pacquiao has the perfect style to beat Mayweather on points

no i am not, Pacquiao has all the tools to beat Mayweather and its Pacquiao who is a stylistic nightmare for Mayweather, especially at this point of thier careers.

And what tools would that be? An inside game? Mayweather has him beat on reach, and Mayweather is just as fast.

All Pac has over him is power, and it isn't going to come down to power against Mayweathers game.

What? imo and many others Mayweather has already lost on points to Castillo and he could hve easily lost on points to De La Hoya, Pacquiao has the perfect style to beat Mayweather on points

The problem with Manny trying to beat Floyd on points is if he can land a couple of good punches on Floyd. I just can't see it, Floyd has the best defense I've ever seen in boxing

Heart says Manny

Head says Money

I really want Manny to win though :)

Money is a complete and utter knob - but a great boxer

If anyone can trouble him it's Manny - sure he has a great defence, but Manny is quick and will be there at the end. All it takes is one mistake and Manny will sit him on his Arse :)

And what tools would that be? An inside game? Mayweather has him beat on reach, and Mayweather is just as fast.

All Pac has over him is power, and it isn't going to come down to power against Mayweathers game.

Pacquiao is southpaw with speed and power, who throws punches from unusual angles that Myweather will have never seen before, Mayweather is forced to change his stance to high gaurd against southpaws and that makes him have to fight more aggressive then usual which benifits Pacquiao.

Pacquiao has faster feet and the fresher legs, Pacquiao will be in and out all night, throwing punches from unusual angles and Pacquiao will be landing that straight left all night long, if Pacquiao fights a smart fight and uses his legs and great footwork and doesnt stay in the pocket too long and circles to his right then its easy to see how Pacquiao can not only beat Mayweather but dominate most of the fight.

also its been 9 years since Mayweather fought someone who isnt flat footed and someone who is fast, 9 years! i am not even sure the 38 year old Mayweather will be able to handle Pacquiao's speed

That's what VPN is for.

You do know that the illuminati created and owns and runs the internet and they have all the technology electronics and software that can and will shutdown you're Internet down and they will contact you're ISP. CIA and FBI are apart of the illuminati pyramid system.

The problem with Manny trying to beat Floyd on points is if he can land a couple of good punches on Floyd. I just can't see it, Floyd has the best defense I've ever seen in boxing

you do know the slow flat footed bang average fighter Marcos Maidana landed 221 punches on Mayweather more then any other previous Mayweather opponent, and in both of Mayweather and Pacquiao's last 3 fights Mayweather has been hit more then Pacquiao. You need to realise Mayweather is old now, he has slowed down, that is what makes this fight so interesting.

Mayweather is the best counterpuncher in the sport, No one can beat Mayweather on points. Manny has to use his speed to knock out Floyd or he's losing this.

Mayweather is a great counterpuncher. But Manny can get in and get pretty quickly so i wouldn't say that at all. Mayweather has nearly lost on points before. Also not beyond the realm of possibliities for Manny to knock him down but it go 12 rounds.

you do know the slow flat footed bang average fighter Marcos Maidana landed 221 punches on Mayweather more then any other previous Mayweather opponent, and in both of Mayweather and Pacquiao's last 3 fights Mayweather has been hit more then Pacquiao. You need to realise Mayweather is old now, he has slowed down, that is what makes this fight so interesting.

Mayweather is defensive so he doesn't throw many punches, but Mayweather lands more decisive counter punches which carry more points. But anything can happen, Pacquiao is actually the type of boxer who can beat Floyd. If he surprises Mayweather with unorthodox movement and speed, it'll be interesting.

Mayweather is a great counterpuncher. But Manny can get in and get pretty quickly so i wouldn't say that at all. Mayweather has nearly lost on points before. Also not beyond the realm of possibliities for Manny to knock him down but it go 12 rounds.

Manny surely has to knock Mayweather out imo, I don't think Manny will land enough decisive punches to win on points. But that's just me.

Best attack vs best defense, best defense usually wins more of this type of match-ups in many sports.

That's what VPN is for.

You are in America. Unless you are hosting the stream yourself they aren't going to bring anything down on you for watching.

Pacquiao is southpaw with speed and power, who throws punches from unusual angles that Myweather will have never seen before, Mayweather is forced to change his stance to high gaurd against southpaws and that makes him have to fight more aggressive then usual which benifits Pacquiao.

Pacquiao has faster feet and the fresher legs, Pacquiao will be in and out all night, throwing punches from unusual angles and Pacquiao will be landing that straight left all night long, if Pacquiao fights a smart fight and uses his legs and great footwork and doesnt stay in the pocket too long and circles to his right then its easy to see how Pacquiao can not only beat Mayweather but dominate most of the fight.

also its been 9 years since Mayweather fought someone who isnt flat footed and someone who is fast, 9 years! i am not even sure the 38 year old Mayweather will be able to handle Pacquiao's speed

May has been training with Zab Juddah though, a former champ who has a south paw style like Manny. I don't see manny being able to give him anything he isn't ready for.

May has been training with Zab Juddah though, a former champ who has a south paw style like Manny. I don't see manny being able to give him anything he isn't ready for.

Judah is way past his best, he could never prepare Mayweather for Pacquiao.