The Boxing Thread

Ollie

Why does this fight have to be at 4am!! I'm going to the Chelsea game tomorrow, how am i supposed to get home drunk at 6am, get up again at 10am to meet my girlfriend at 12 without a hangover and feeling like shit?

May need to just watch it at home. Chelsea comes first, especially a game like tomorrows.

Mayweather will win though. I don't think there's any doubt.

I was actually going to try to go to this tonight if I could score tickets, but my girlfriend's niece has her christening and apparently it is a huge deal in Mexican families. I'll watch though.

Mayweather counter game too strong. Its impossible to beat him on points.

It will be a close fight. I'd say it will go the full 12 rounds. Too close to call but I'm going for Pacman as I think Floyd's ego is bigger than his considerable talent.

Anyone know where I can find a good stream.

Pacquiao wins SD.

thats what i think, I think Pacquiao will drop Mayweather also, i think Pacquiao wins 7 or 8 rounds clearly but one judge will score the fight to Mayweather and the other 2 will score the fight properly to the rightful winner! The Pacman

I'll be extremely surprised if Manny wins.

Mayweather will retire at 50-0.

why would it surprise you? Mayweather isnt god you know.

and Mayweather has been saying how he is falling out of love with the sport i cant see him fighting again after this year

The man loves himself. He'll definitely go for the 50 if he wins tonight.

why though? getting to 50 really isnt anything special, Rocky Marciano got to 49-0 without beating any great fighter in their prime, it would be the same with mayweather he has also never beat any great fighter in their prime, and many boxers have surpassed that figure anyway Julio Cesar Chavez got to 87-0 and Sugar Ray Robinson got to 128 wins with only 1 defeated against one of the all time greats Jake LaMotta who heavily outweighed Robinson.

He wont even win tonight so its irrelevant anyway.

why though? getting to 50 really isnt anything special, Rocky Marciano got to 49-0 without beating any great fighter in their prime, it would be the same with mayweather he has also never beat any great fighter in their prime, and many boxers have surpassed that figure anyway Julio Cesar Chavez got to 87-0 and Sugar Ray Robinson got to 128 wins with only 1 defeated against one of the all time greats Jake LaMotta who heavily outweighed Robinson.

He wont even win tonight so its irrelevant anyway.

You are speaking with your heart and not your head. :D

Mayweather's counter game is perfect for Manny. Styles make matches, and this is a poor match up for Pacman all around.

Hope Pacman knocks the twat out. My money is on Manny narrowly on points though.

Mayweather is the best counterpuncher in the sport, No one can beat Mayweather on points. Manny has to use his speed to knock out Floyd or he's losing this.