Drogba Statue Outside the Bridge

Forget the Drogba statue, i want a Henrique statue for TC outside of the forum, to remind everyone of our favourite brazilian!.

THATS a good idea. At least I deserve a statue in the forum's home, with an iron bust of Rooneys avatar.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the problem in that? A lot of clubs flaunt their history, with Arsenal even having each of their trophy victories displayed on their stadium stands..We even have Mourinho's coat on display under the Bridge.

Jose's coat hanging up in the museum is rather minor, as it's just the museum. A statue however, is a massive statement, like I've already mentioned the Henry statue is vulgar, as it's 50 years too early.

You do me a favor, dont open any kind of thread, because its usually full of garbage. I remember when I joined the forum you used to ridicule me, but its really funny, because you are one of the most embarrassing guys in this forum. lol

I replied to your post, and then you got agressive because imo you have a silly idea. Yes, mate, you are a clown, and already told you that. :clown::D

:clap: You learned how to use smilies! And you even learned how to select a clown! What an exceptional way to illustrate what you are saying! Bravo to you sir! Even though your english sucks, now you have illustrations to help us understand what you are trying to troll about.

For the record, more people have agreed with me then disagreed. I never at one time said Drogba deserves a Statue now, he is still playing, but i guarantee, this club will never see another like him. In 20 or so years, when they do erect that statue, you can have a little whine about it. Until then please shut the fuck up and return to wanking over Neymar and getting your post count up by living night and day on this forum.

Fucking dork.. :wank2:

:clap: You learned how to use smilies! And you even learned how to select a clown! What an exceptional way to illustrate what you are saying! Bravo to you sir! Even though your english sucks, now you have illustrations to help us understand what you are trying to troll about.

For the record, more people have agreed with me then disagreed. I never at one time said Drogba deserves a Statue now, he is still playing, but i guarantee, this club will never see another like him. In 20 or so years, when they do erect that statue, you can have a little whine about it. Until then please shut the fuck up and return to wanking over Neymar and getting your post count up by living night and day on this forum.

Fucking dork.. :wank2:

Fuck you, Henrique is twice the man you will ever be!.

Jose's coat hanging up in the museum is rather minor, as it's just the museum. A statue however, is a massive statement, like I've already mentioned the Henry statue is vulgar, as it's 50 years too early.

That I can agree with...all things considered, objects like statues are rather superficial, but if the club ever decides to erect one to honor such a player, that's fine by me.

I am indeed!, how did you know?. Henrique, do you actually look like Rooney?, or are you a cool dude who looks like Will Smith?.

because you always use a Essien avatar, even in the other forum. I'm a cool guy, also black, but more handsome than Will Smith.

because you always use a Essien avatar, even in the other forum. I'm a cool guy, also black, but more handsome than Will Smith.

What other forum?, and damn Henrique i want to meet you in real life, and arent i your room mate since i'm homeless?.