Łukasz Piszczek

Joshyboy

Anyone heard about this one?

Apparently Roman's thinking of making a double swoop for him and Lewandowski, but I really doubt it. I'd like to see Lukasz at the club though, anyone know anything about this guy? He's strong, good tackler, gets forward well and nicks the odd goal.

He's a right back but can essentially play all up the right flank, he's experienced (the fact he has won and also defended the Bundeliga title) but really hitting his prime too, at 27 I think it'd be a good investment. He might not be a world beating high profile superstar, but he goes about his job tirelessly and effectively, keep an eye on him in the Poland squad over the Euro's!

With Real Madrid apparently interested along with a few other big European teams its times like this we should flex our financial muscle and flash our... champions league winners medals :rolleyes: ...

:blue scalf:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if he's the right choice for us.. And IMHO he'll go to Real Madrid..

See where you coming from, but that's the same as everyone saying Hazard was going to Man City, you don't know until you know... you know?

I'd snag a couple of Dortmund's players to be honest, I like Kuba, Piszcek, Lewandowski among others and their mostly Poles, looking forward to seeing how it goes for them over the Euro's

I am huge fan of this lad, he is as important as a player is to Dortmund. His constant runs and ability to stretch the opposition defense is impressive, and very solid at the back.

One of the finest RB in the world for me. Would love to have him here.

I am huge fan of this lad, he is as important as a player is to Dortmund. His constant runs and ability to stretch the opposition defense is impressive, and very solid at the back.

One of the finest RB in the world for me. Would love to have him here.

This.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You