Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The Anti-Wish List

Followers 0

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF MAN!

Don't get me wrong, he is a good player, it's just that there are other strikers I would like here more.

edit: And I am actually really surprised now, I thought he was at least 25 but he is actually only 23 :blink:

Don't try to avoid the fact that you would love any Brazillian even if we have to pay 100 million for them. That's how deluded and in love you are with your own nation's players...

I would love for us to sign Kalou for 100 million next summer :(

idiot. we should buy australian players instead, and replace Ramires and Luiz with young australian talent.

lol

We do alright for a country were Football is the fourth most popular team sport. Not only that but Brazil just so happens to have a population 87% larger than Australia's.

We do alright for a country were Football is the fourth most popular team sport. Not only that but Brazil just so happens to have a population 87% larger than Australia's.

4th?

I'd say 5th. Aussie Rules, rugby eague, cricket, rugby union, and then football.

4th?

I'd say 5th. Aussie Rules, rugby eague, cricket, rugby union, and then football.

Sixth; motorsport (if you count that as a team sport). Bathurst is disgustingly popular. But football is growing while cricket is slowly dieing.

Sixth; motorsport (if you count that as a team sport). Bathurst is disgustingly popular. But football is growing while cricket is slowly dieing.

That's impossibru (just using meme talk to annoy you :P); as South Asians are the fastest growing minority in Australia. Cricket, amongst the white population is very slowly dying, the inflow of minorities is more than making up for that.

That's impossibru (just using meme talk to annoy you :P); as South Asians are the fastest growing minority in Australia. Cricket, amongst the white population is very slowly dying, the inflow of minorities is more than making up for that.

Yet, the stadiums are always empty.

Yet, the stadiums are always empty.

Maybe, but this year set a new record for highest ever TV ratings for a cricket season. More than double the Ashes last year.

We better not go too far off-topic.

He's already been mentioned a few times already in this thread, but Van der Wiel is a player we must avoid. The Ajax fans I speak to have been giving me nightmares over this guy, worse than Bosingwa. As a rule of thumb.. signing any dutch defensive players should be avoided, substandard by nature with the exception of Jaap Stam.

He's already been mentioned a few times already in this thread, but Van der Wiel is a player we must avoid. The Ajax fans I speak to have been giving me nightmares over this guy, worse than Bosingwa. As a rule of thumb.. signing any dutch defensive players should be avoided, substandard by nature with the exception of Jaap Stam.

There are a few exceptions but by and large Dutch defenders are fairly poor, which might explain the strikers paradise that is the Eredivisie.