Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Eden Hazard

DavidEU
Followers 7

22 hours ago, Styles said:

Chelsea fan who wants to see Hazard fulfil his talent but understands it won't be at Chelsea.

Hope that answers it.

Not really, seems like you are putting Hazard ahead of Chelsea.

Each to their own. Chelsea > any one player.

• Like 1
  • Replies 26.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

On 9/19/2016 at 0:43 PM, Polo7 said:

Not really, seems like you are putting Hazard ahead of Chelsea.

Each to their own. Chelsea > any one player.

Come on Saitama be easy on the guy - I don't want to see you punch him & crush him ;)

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Stingray said:

Bullshit. This Guy in a positive team with a good manager? I would always have him. So would every good coach in the world. He just isnt a leader. He is the Guy that uplifts your team when your are up. Then he is phenomenal.

When your down, he cracks.

Ps! KDB is just the same!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Having the ball control of a penguin has nothing to do with team morale or momentum. 

Having the ball control of a penguin has nothing to do with team morale or momentum. 

2fe59c490bf28a4bac52ea2545e16a7a.jpg

In what way does my post and opinion has anything to do with your opinion? 'The ball control of a punguin? Eden? What are you saying exactly?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Stingray said:

2fe59c490bf28a4bac52ea2545e16a7a.jpg

In what way does my post and opinion has anything to do with your opinion? 'The ball control of a punguin? Eden? What are you saying exactly?

You are saying that Hazard plays good when the team plays good. How is that an excuse for him??

I saw Hazard dribble the ball past 6 players and score a screamer. Nowadays his ball control is worse than Pedros. Losing the ball to the first player, not taking runs, not dribbling, not scoring, not assisting. 

This has nothing to do with being a leader or having a leader. Hazard is a typical 2016 player. Gets paid more in a week than most of the world make in their lifetime and does nothing for it. Plays 1 good game every 3-4 months and that's it.

Last season may have been a one off but this season is clearly showing who he really is.

Id still keep him. The one that had to be sold was Willian, I was saying it for the longest. And now people are realizing how average he was. 

Willian hit his peek, Hazard has more to give. 

Granted we are over relying on him, because if he don't perform we don't do much. 

• Like 2